This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Accommodation with a difference Enjoy the charm of yesteryear in this fully refurbished C1911 Angas Carriage set on 40 acres in Alpine, just 15 minutes’ drive from Mittagong and 25 minutes from Train works, the Rail and Train Museum at Thirlmere.
The property features: -
The Carriage is fully insulated and features: -
• Kitchen including 2 burner gas top, convection/microwave oven with exhaust fan, bar fridge, sink, cutlery, china for 9. Cooking utensils, fry pan, pots etc.
• Pantry down opposite end of carriage in Conductors cabin with iron and small ironing board.
• 2 dining tables seating 8
• 3 bench seats seating 9
• 83cm Plasma TV with built in DVD.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning.
• 1 bathroom including shower instantaneous gas, basin, toilet, heated towel rail.
• Additional toilet at opposite end of carriage.
• 2 outdoor settings, seating for 8 at each, with BBQ
• Entrance/exit by 2 steel sets of stairs at either end of the carriage with external lighting
Bedroom Configuration: -
Sleeps maximum of 9 in 7 bedrooms/compartments which can be configured as seating or bedding: -
• 6 single compartments, each with fully functional sink and luggage rack for small overnight bag
• 1 double with single compartment no sink
Each compartment has 2x3 pin power sockets.
Distances to: -
•2.4 km to Colo Vale General Store
•12.6 km to Mittagong
•17km to Bowral town centre
•17.2 km to Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
•17.9 km to Gibraltar Hotel
•18.5 km to Peppers Craigieburn
•19.3 km to Centennial Vineyards
•27 km to Train works, Train Museum
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 Max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night Min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night Max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• We are NOT pet friendly.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• Please remove shoes on entrance to Angas to preserve the original timber flooring
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• Tariff is for the first 4 guests only. Additional charge of $25/adult/night for additional adults and no extra charge for children under 12
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.