The Palisades is right next door to Biota fine dining and directly opposite the Bowral Golf Club – you couldn’t ask for a better location than this Whether attending a function at one of the many Bowral or Highland venues or just wanting to make the most of boutique shopping and local activities, The Palisades makes a great base for all the Highlands have to offer.
It is a short stroll to the new “Dirty Janes” complex where there are antiques galore and the trendy Letterpress coffee shop at The Acre. Also not far away is Harris Farm Markets and The Hot Canary for all your gourmet produce. Whether dining in or out, your options are all covered at this address
The villa itself is clean fresh and bright and has been set up especially for comfortable relaxed stays.
Enjoy a cup of coffee or cocktail in the privacy of the small north facing terrace or just relax in the comfortable setting.
You know you want stay here - your hardest decision will be who gets the therapeutic massage bed with all its adjustable settings
The property features:
• Fully equipped sunny kitchen including dishwasher and coffee machine
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining downstairs opens to small north facing terrace with bbq
• 3 bedrooms upstairs, one with en suite
• Therapeutic king single massage bed – fully adjustable with various settings
• 2 bathrooms including en suite. A third powder room off laundry
• Double garage with internal access
• Central heating
• Next door to Biota dining
• Across the road from Bowral Golf Course
• A short walk to cafes, Dirty Jane’s antiques and Harris Farm Markets in town
• Master bedroom – King with en suite
• Bedroom 2 – Queen
• Bedroom 3 – 2 x king singles one being a therapeutic massage bed
• Sitting room - Double sofa bed
• 950 m to Bowral town centre
• 3.2 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 3.9 km to Craigieburn – Peppers Resort
• 4.7 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 6.1 km to Mittagong
• 8.7 km to Bendooley Estate
• 9.7 km to Berrima
• 13.1 km to Southern Highland Wines
• 14.8 km to Sutton Forest
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure