Alpine Lodge is one of the premier properties in our stable of quality properties. Enjoy gorgeous vistas from all rooms to the manicured 9-hole golf course, the dams and the natural bushland which attracts plenty of native wildlife – kangaroos, bunnies, delightful birdlife. The high ceilings and floor to ceiling glass brings plenty of light and sun into the house. Fireplaces, heated polished concrete floors, automatic blinds, ceiling fans and air conditioning allow you to control the inside climate for your personal comfort.
The double sided Regency gas flame fireplace dividing the formal lounge and dining rooms is an entertaining feature, as is the central sound system and a myriad of mod cons in the kitchen.
The darkened media room offers the latest Sony projector connected with blu ray DVD player making this property highly desirable for casual corporate retreats and business think tanks.
Just off the freeway it is a quick 1 hour 10 minute drive from Sydney but a private, tranquil and peaceful oasis once you enter the gates. It is very close to various wedding venues including GrowWild Wildflower Farm and Little Forest Cottages which are just 500 metres down the road and a short 10-15 minutes’ drive into Mittagong and Bowral.
The property features:
• Beautiful 22 acres semi-rural setting
• 9-hole golf course including unfenced dams
• Large open plan casual living/ dining /fully equipped kitchen
• Entertainers delight…..kitchen includes induction stove, high quality oven/steamer/heat tray, twin dishwasher drawers, scullery with third dishwasher, wine fridge, boiling water on tap
• Formal lounge/dining with double sided gas fireplace
• Large media room with cinema screen, Sony projector and blue ray DVD player
• Rumpus room with table tennis and games
• Grand piano in entry foyer
• R/C air con, ceiling fans, automatic blinds, underfloor heating, flyscreens
• Large paved terrace with wet edge fountain feature and shade cloths
• Outdoor entertaining area with stereo sound
• Fully equipped laundry/mud room with additional wc/shower/vanity
• 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
• Office with built in desks and Wifi
• Master - king with en suite
• Bedroom 2 - queen
• Bedroom 3 - queen
• 1 share bathroom
• Bedroom 4 - 2 x king singles
• Bedroom 5 - queen
• 1 share bathroom
• Additional bathroom in the laundry
• 600 metres GrowWild Wildflower Farm wedding venue
• 2.4 km to Colo Vale General Store
• 10 km to Mittagong
• 15 km to Bowral town centre
• 15 km to Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
• 15 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 16 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 17 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 100 KM 1 hour 10 mins to Sydney
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
“Absolutely amazing home We never wanted to leave. There was so much room for activities. The cinema room was awesome to relax and chill in the beanbags watching movies. The outdoor area was great for cooking up BBQ’s and plenty of space for everyone.”
Mark, October 2017