Craigievar is a gorgeous 2 storey, fresh and modern Hamptons style house set in peaceful park-like surrounds with a semi rural/bush outlook yet still very close to town and only minutes to the major wedding venues and wineries.
There are beds for up to 9 guests and with 3 bathrooms and 3 living areas, plenty of room for all
The kitchen opens to a lovely sitting area and an elevated dining room that overlooks the garden and bush valley beyond. The formal sitting room has slow combustion woodheater and there is also a separate media room with flatscreen TV, DVD and internet.
Be comfortable all year around with a slow combustion wood heater providing great ambiance, central hydronic wall heaters for continual comfort, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and also underfloor heating in the central bathroom with spa bath.
This impressive gated property is perfect for multiple families gathering in the Highlands or up to 4 couples perhaps attending a wedding nearby or making the most of food and wine tours, wineries, local antique and boutique shopping and a myriad of art galleries, open gardens, cafes and restaurants. The property backs on to Oxley Hill and the Mittagong Creek and there is much to explore beyond the back gate. Children are also well catered for with a separate Hamptons inspired cubby house, books, dvd’s, toys and games.
The property features:
● Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine and coffee plunger
● 3 ground floor living areas including open plan kitchen, living, dining, formal sitting room with wood heater and a media room
● Dining room has semi-rural/ bush outlook
● TV, DVD, internet
● Games, books, toys and DVDs
● 3 bathrooms including an en suite and one with a spa bath and another with a smaller bath
● Slow combustion wood heater, hydronic central heating, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning plus underfloor heating in the downstairs bathroom
● BBQ and outdoor entertaining area
● Back garden is fully fenced and has a Hamptons inspired cubby house, and lots of room for fun
● Beyond the back gate are bush and semi-rural walks down to Mittagong Creek and up Oxley Hill
Note, all bedrooms are upstairs.
● Master with king bed and en suite
● Bedroom 2 - queen
● Bedroom 3 - queen
● Bedroom 4 – bunk with trundle under sleeps 3
● Queen sofa bed in downstairs media room – must be requested and paid for at time of booking
● 1.1 km to Bowral Country Club Golf Course
● 1.5 km to Peppers Craigieburn
● 1.6 km to Gibraltar Hotel
● 2 km to Bowral Shops and Cafes
● 2.2 km to Centennial Vineyards
● 6.8 km to Bendooley Estate
● 9.3 km to Berrima
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
● Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
● This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
● Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
● This property is NOT pet friendly
● To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
● For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
● WIFI is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
● This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent – please send a message if you’d like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
“The house is just as gorgeous as it looks in the photos. Beautifully styled and very comfortable in terms of furnishings. It made it feel very homely and comfortable in the cold. The central heating was a real win for the Southern Highlands in winter. I would highly recommend this house. Very good value for money.”
Abigail, August 2017
“Beautiful house and décor. Spacious and clean. Perfect for a large group.”
Lillian, July 2017