This superbly furnished and decorated house is set on five glorious acres which include tree-laden vistas, beautiful landscaping, lovely grass areas and a large feature dam which attracts ducks and birdlife. Every living area in the house has feature windows overlooking the gardens and dam, as do the decks and verandah.
The formal sitting room has a gas fireplace and fabulous window seats also overlooking the gardens.
There are formal and informal dining rooms either side of the chef’s kitchen which is equipped with all mod cons and superior appliances. The casual dining area opens to a large covered deck with BBQ, outdoor dining and lounge furniture and takes advantage of the northerly aspect and the fabulous setting.
There is a second cosy sitting room with open fireplace and separate gas heating which doubles as a sixth bedroom with a double sofa bed.
The downstairs bedroom wing consists of two bathrooms, a double bedroom and two queen bedrooms with French doors to the verandah.
The upstairs wing consists of a queen bedroom and fabulous triple bedroom with three king singles and amazing outlook plus a third bathroom. It is an ideal retreat for groups such as brides and bridesmaids or parents and children who’d like that little bit of extra privacy. The upstairs wing also offers a small sitting area between the two bedrooms with a second double sofa bed.
The property features:
• 5 acres of glorious grounds including a feature dam
• Bright and sunny aspect with most living areas and bedrooms overlooking the dam and gardens
• Formal living and dining rooms
• Expansive open-plan kitchen and casual dining/sitting area
• Additional cosy sitting room with sofa bed and open fireplace
• Superb kitchen with all mod cons, dishwasher, coffee machine, six-burner gas cooktop and 900mm oven
• Central heating and cooling, open fireplace, slow combustion heater, gas heaters, gas fireplace and open fireplace you won’t get cold
• Formal and casual living areas offer 55 inch digital TVs
• 3 bathrooms, including one with a bath
• Fully equipped laundry
• Outdoor entertaining areas including BBQ
• Parking in grounds for 7+ cars
• Multiple living and bedroom wings offer space and privacy for large groups
Main bedroom wing
• Bedroom 1: queen
• Cosy sitting room with double sofa bed
Bathroom 1 includes bath services double bedroom and sofa bed
• Bedroom 2: queen, opens to verandah
• Bedroom 3: queen, opens to verandah
• Bathroom 2 services bedrooms 2 and 3
• Bedroom 4: queen
• Bedroom 5: 3 x king single beds with amazing view
• Small sitting area with double sofa bed
Bathroom 3 services bedroom 4, 5 and sofa bed
• 1.5 km to the Cherry Tree Walking track which winds its way into Bowral
• 1.9 km to Bong Bong Racecourse
• 3 km to Milton Park Country House
• 5.8 km to Bowral town centre
• 5.8 Km to Bowral Golf Club
• 7.7 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 8.4 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 9.5 km to Mittagong
• 10.7 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 15.7 km to Berrima
• 16.3 km to Burrawang village
• 16.4 km to Southern Highland Wines
• 18.1 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
Portacot inc linen – full stay only max $30 $10/night
Highchair – full stay only max $21 $7/night
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Note there is an unfenced dam in proximity to the house
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings, hens/bucks weekends or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• WiFi and pay TV is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
• This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent – please send a message if you’d like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
“House was lovely. Thank you for having us.”
Rebecca, September 2017
“Beautiful home. Thank you for the wonderful stay.”
Anna, September 2017