Rose cottage is a new purpose-built luxury Victorian-style weatherboard cottage with an elegant, modern country feel.
Rose cottage is set on a beautiful 1-acre garden estate in Burradoo Bowral in the grounds of Bromley Lodge where the owners reside. It is far enough apart and oriented in a different direction to the lodge in order to offer complete privacy for owners and guests alike.
The property features:
• Timber floors and high ceilings throughout.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and gas open fireplace.
• Combined living/dining room with full kitchen and laundry.
• Luxurious lounges and LCD TV.
• French doors open to York stone paved patio and veranda. Fully fly screened.
• BBQ and outside furniture and umbrella
• Quality fittings, linen and towels
• A complete small house, set in a private cottage garden.
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed and full bathroom adjoining with cast iron bath. TV
• Bedroom 2: King bed, adjoining toilet and vanity, TV
Distances to: -
• 3.3 km to Bowral town centre
• 5.6 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 6.2 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 7.1 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 9.3 m to Mittagong
• 11.6 km to Bendooley Estate
• 12.2 km to Berrima
• 11.7 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 13.2 km to Sutton Forest
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Rose Cottage was the perfect home away from home. We enjoyed the ample heating with the fireplace which was much needed at night when the temperature dropped. The cottage was very spacious for a group of 3 friends and the comfortable beds were very appreciated. Though we didn’t use the kitchen given our short stay but all the facilities were there. Thanks for a fabulous stay”
Danmei, July 2017
“We had a lovely stay at Rose Cottage It offered everything we needed for a weekend away in Bowral. It was cosy, welcoming, and very homely from the moment we entered. The fire place was an extra bonus with the cold winter evenings. Would highly recommend this cottage”
Libby, June 2017
“The perfect place to relax. Presentation is first rate. Wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again and will certainly tell family and friends about this secluded gem.”
Will, January 2017
"Loved everything We have stayed at many properties around Bowral but Rose Cottage is one of the best we have stayed in. We will come again for sure"
Kim, March 2016
"We had a wonderful weekend at rose cottage. The entire experience, from ease of booking to leaving the property at checkout, was everything we could have hoped for. We'll definitely be back"
Anon, April 2016
"A perfect way to escape the Sydney rat race and to spend quality time with our family. Highly recommend this beautiful cosy cottage.”
Anon, July 2016