Rose cottage is a new purpose-built luxury Victorian-style weatherboard cottage with an elegant, modern "country" feel.
Rose cottage is set on a beautiful 1 acre garden estate in Burradoo (Bowral) in the grounds of Bromley Lodge (where the owners reside). It is far enough apart and oriented in a different direction to the Lodge in order to offer complete privacy for owners and guests alike.
Feature of the cottage:-
• Timber floors and high ceilings throughout.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and gas open fireplace.
• Combined Living/Dining room with full kitchen and laundry.
• Luxurious lounges and LCD TV.
• French doors open to Yorkstone paved patio and verandah. Fully flyscreened.
• BBQ and outside furniture and umbrella
• Quality fittings, linen and towels
• A complete small house, set in a private cottage garden.
• Sorry no pets
Bedroom 1: Queen bed and full bathroom adjoining with cast iron bath. TV
Bedroom 2: King bed, adjoining toilet and vanity, TV
• 3.3 km to Bowral town centre
• 5.6 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 6.2 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 7.1 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 9.3 m to Mittagong
• 11.6 km to Bendooley Estate
• 12.2 km to Berrima
• 11.7 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 13.2 km to Sutton Forest
We can also provide the following on request:-
• Porta cot plus linen for $15
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night
• Highchair for $15.
Subject to availability - Request at time of booking.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
“A perfect way to escape the Sydney rat race and to spend quality time with our family. Highly recommend this beautiful cosy cottage”
Anon, July 2016
"We had a wonderful weekend at rose cottage. The entire experience, from ease of booking to leaving the property at checkout, was everything we could have hoped for. we'll definitely be back!"
Anon, April 2016
"loved everything! We have stayed ta many properties around Bowral. But Rose Cottage is one of the best we have stayed in. We will come again for sure!"
Kim, March 2016
"Rose cottage is very comfortable and well equipped. We stayed for a week and would happily book again. The location and surroundings are beautiful."
Sandra, October 2015
“Loved the fire - really warm and toasty. We will definitely be coming back. Beds were warm and the kitchen was spacious. A very beautiful cottage.”
Andrew, July 2015
"Have loved staying in this wonderful, beautiful cottage set in such lovely gardens. We hope to return there again soon, would not hesitate to recommend this cottage to friends and family."
Sue & Tony, March 2015
"Rose cottage is a beautiful place and we will return as soon as we can."
Anon, Jan 2015
A super, well located and comfortable place to stay. Thank you."
Robert, December 2014
"Fantastic! Modern and clean. Perfect getaway house!"
Yeoh, October 2014
"This cottage is very comfortable and clean. Everything is on hand and available in the kitchen. Beds are very comfortable, fireplace was great and the gardens are very clean and tidy. Thank you " Steve, August 2014
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays.
All are well stocked you will find the following:
Linen: linen and towels are included
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper
Online Safety and Security
For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Air conditioning, Washing machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Outdoor grill
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Stereo, Parking
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen and Cleaning
- Linens provided, Clothes dryer, Iron and board, Washing machine, Towels provided
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Fireplace