This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Robin Hill Manor, your Southern Highlands retreat.
Just 90 minutes south of Sydney in the serene Southern Highlands, is the beautiful, rambling country home, Robin Hill Manor. This large and well equipped estate provides a relaxing private retreat from which you can explore the surrounding districts.
Built in 1920 and set amid beautiful established gardens, the home has been tastefully restored and caters for families and groups of all ages. The floor plan provides two distinct accommodation wings, sleeping four and eight respectively. Both wings have separate bathrooms with the master bedroom having an ensuite.
Linking the accommodation wings are an elegant living room, a dining room that seats 12 with open fire place and a fully equipped large country style kitchen. A games room, featuring a billiard table and table tennis, completes the interior.
Externally the home has a beautiful wide north-facing verandah off the dining room, a courtyard with outdoor seating and barbeque opening from the kitchen and games room and through French doors from the lounge, is a terrace leading to the championship all weather tennis court.
Robin Hill Manor's location offers all the conveniences. Moss Vale Golf Club is at the end of the driveway, the village shopping centre and restaurants are minutes away.
Robin Hill receives high praise from all who stay and many guests return annually to her serene environs.
• 6 Bedrooms, sleeps 12
• 3 bathrooms, plus bath
• Games room, pool & table tennis
• Large fully equipped country kitchen
• Dining for 12
• Washer, dryer, iron
• Central heating, 2 fireplaces
• 2 TV’s plus gaming monitor
• CD, DVD player
• North facing verandah
• Outdoor setting for 12, Webber BBQ
• Tennis court
• Onsite parking for 6
• Wood shed
• Enclosed grounds
• Set on one acre
• Non Smoking
Main bedroom - twin king single beds and ensuite
Four bedrooms with twin king single beds
Children's bedroom - king single bed and trundle
• 10 km to Bowral town centre
• 12.7 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 13.2 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 14.1 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 15.4 km to Mittagong
• 12.9 km to Bendooley Estate
• 9.8 km to Berrima
• 4.1 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 2.9 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Robin Hill Manor was the perfect setting for our weekend away with friends. The tennis court and beautiful gardens were a definite highlight and every little touch had been thought of. We would certainly stay here again.”
Nathan, November 2016
"We thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Thank you"
Lorna, August 2016
"Thank you for a lovely stay. Property was amazing"
Jacqueline, May 2016
''Lovely home and gardens. Comfortable beds - clean and appointed well. Had a wonderful time'' Robin, October 2015
"We found Robin Hill Manor very comfortable and well appointed. We enjoyed the tennis court, games room, and catering in Communication and response from enquirers were prompt and efficient. Thank you Highlands Holidays."
Margaret, October 2014
"We had a wonderful family weekend here at Robin Hill Manor and found that it had everything we needed and more From kids to the grandparents and everyone in-between – we loved it Thank you."
Kylie, September 2014
"This home was family friendly, clean and spacious for our gathering pre-wedding. Our son and grooms men enjoyed time together in the billiard room and with the other facilities. Very comfortable, everything provided, attention to detail, altogether it was a great experience for all the family including the little children."
Janine, July 2014