Fernielle has been thoughtfully set up for your comfort and convenience. The light and spacious living room overlooks the sunny terrace and leafy garden. The reverse cycle air conditioning/heating will keep you comfortable all year around. The kitchen is fully equipped and has a dedicated dining area which overlooks the garden.
With four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large laundry with mud room, a double garage and a BBQ courtyard there is room and space for everyone. Pets are welcome too
The property features: -
• Fully equipped kitchen including coffee machine
• Indoor and outdoor dining areas including BBQ
• Comfortable sitting room overlooking garden
• 4 bedrooms see configuration below
• 2 bathrooms including small bath
• Fully equipped laundry with mud-room – ideal for your dog-bed
• Double garage for guest use
• Gorgeous gardens with meandering leafy pathways leading to neighbouring park
Bedroom Configuration: -
• Bed 1 – King Bed
• Bed 2 – Double Bed
• Bed 3 – Queen Bed
• Bed 4 – 2 x Single beds these can be made up into a double if requested at time of booking
• There is also a sofa bed available for additional fee if requested at time of booking but we prefer to keep total guest numbers to 8.
What’s on in Bundanoon: -
This is the ideal accommodation for many of the local cycle races, car rallies and collectors’ gatherings, not to mention Brigadoon and Highland Flings, when Bundanoon comes alive. There are also Open Garden Weekends, Piano Recitals Piano at Ten, Crash Test Drama, Serendipity the Choir, Tough Mudder and numerous other sporting and cultural events to partake in. Bowral, Berrima and other notable Highland villages are all within 20-minute radius of this lively character filled village that is Bundanoon.
Distances to: -
• 5 m to Bundanoon Village
• 120 m to Bundanoon Railway Station
• 220 m Bicycle shop
• 290 m to Solar Springs Spa
• 1 km to Glow Worm Glen
• 1 km to Moreton Park walking trails
• 1.1 km to Quest for Life and village gardens
• 6.1 km to Exeter Village Store and Café
• 9.1 km to Sally's Corner and Maur vineyard
• 9.2 km to Buddhist Monastery
• 9.7 km to Penrose
• 10.6 km to Montrose Berry Farm
• 11.7 km to Sutton Forest Pub and open Garden markets
• 13 km to Sylvan Glen
• 21.6 km to Bowral
• 29 km to Fitzroy Falls
• 51 km to Bungonia Park and village
• 118 km to Sydney
• 170 km to Canberra
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.