Carriglea Cottage has been meticulously set up with your comfort in mind. There is a warm and protected sun room at the front which catches the sun all day. Open the venetians and let the breeze through in summer or close when the weather is cooler. Enjoy the day bed in the afternoon or use the table for a sunny morning breakfast.
Enter the living room to find vibrant red sofas and an inviting gas flame fireplace. With reverse cycle air conditioning, you will be comfortable all year around. This flows through to another sun room with cane furniture and a second TV which catches the late afternoon sun and flows out to the deck overlooking the rear garden.
The property features:
• Fully equipped kitchen to meet all your culinary needs
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living
• Indoor/outdoor room at front of house with day bed and additional dining table
• Sunroom with second TV
• Modern renovated bathroom with shower
• Second bathroom with bath includes an all in one washer/dryer
• BBQ and outdoor furniture on deck
• Large back garden
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed
• 850 m to Bundanoon Village
• 350 m to Bundanoon Railway Station
• 3.9 km to Glow-worm Glen
• 3.9 km to Moreton Park walking trails
• 6.7 km to Exeter Village Store and Café
• 9.4 km to Montrose Berry Farm
• 10 km to Penrose
• 11 km to Sutton Forest Pub and open Garden markets
• 13.3 km to Sylvan Glen
• 14.3 km to Sunnataram Buddhist Monastery
• 29.2 km to Fitzroy Falls
• 152 km to Sydney
• 153 km to Canberra
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
What’s on in Bundanoon:
This is the ideal accommodation for many of the local cycle races, car rallies and collectors’ gatherings, not to mention Brigadoon and Highland Flings, when Bundanoon comes alive. There are also Open Garden Weekends, Piano Recitals Piano at Ten, Crash Test Drama, Serendipity the Choir, Tough Mudder and numerous other sporting and cultural events to partake in. Bowral, Berrima and other notable Highland villages are all within 20-minute radius of this lively, character filled village that is Bundanoon.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Fantastic long weekend retreat. It was quiet, and an easy walk to the shops for a morning coffee. The setup of the house was excellent. It was beautifully set up for when we arrived with clear instructions on where everything was. Every little detail has been thought of.”
Renee, June 2017
“Excellent home. Very clean and kitchen is well equipped. Loved the heaters and electric blankets. Thank you for a wonderful stay. My girlfriends and I had a lovely weekend and would definitely be back in the future.”
Tammy, June 2017
“Great home, perfect location. Went above and beyond our expectations. So cosy and welcoming. Lovely ambiance. Thank you.”
Cheryl, May 2017
“A very lovely, warm home. Welcoming and felt like the owners were happy for visitors to stay Great location. Very comfortable home. The little extras/touches were appreciated.”
Ann, April 2017
“Stayed for 3 nights and although the weather was not good we had a wonderful time. This is a lovely place and well appointed. Our visit was a great get together for old school friends and it was the perfect venue to tell stories over a glass of wine. Well done Holiday Rental Specialists"
Leonie, March 2017
“This property has been very thoughtfully set up. It is extremely comfortable. We would love to have stayed longer. Highly recommend this property”
Graeme, January 2017