A delightful 3 bedroom mudbrick cottage amid the rolling vista of the southern highlands. Please see our gallery photos.
Our Place at Bundanoon
Check out our new fire Pit off the verandah and brand new Gas BBQ
Located in Erith St just over 1k from the Pub and Railway station, near all services and some great local restaurants. Main bedroom Queen Bed, 2 other bedrooms each have 2 Single Beds. Glass fronted pedestal gas log fireplace, stained glass windows, garden, bird life large lawns. Full modern kitchen with dishwasher bathroom with a bath and shower over. Full linen supplied for a small extra charge.
PLEASE NOTE THE PRICES QUOTED BY STAYZ MAY NOT BE ACCURATE
Our Prices are as follows:
$75 per person per night, children under 15: $50
min. 2 night stay
min. weekend charge $400
Our Place now has a Pixie Nespresso with matching cups and a display case of capsules. Capsules are $1 each on an honour system leave your money in the pig.
There is always something new at Bundanoon....
- SPRING - Glorious birdsong. Open gardens bursting with perfume or cycling or bush walking in Morton National Park 2 km away.
- SUMMER Go for an early walk or take your cossies and towels just 500m for the local public pool its heated Look out at night for wombats
- AUTUMN - a gentle chill colourful trees. Harvest time, the grapes in the local vineyards swell. Season of mellow fruitfulness. In April Bundanoon is Brigadoon.
- WINTER - bright sunny days with clean crisp air. Lazy long warm in wonderful local pubs, snuggle up and watch the crackling flame s in wood combustion fire at night.
- LADIES GETAWAY - Aromatherapy + beauty on site.