Let Maison Shanti cast its spell on you with its natural beauty & serenity.
Located less than 2 hrs away from Sydney & the South Coast, on the outskirts of the little village of Bundanoon in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Maison Shanti is the perfect country getaway.
Situated on 24 acres of private land you can enjoy the stunning views of Morton National Park & the rich flora & fauna. There even is a natural spring water dam with its own fountain.
Imagine leisurely watching the sunset from the entertaining patio with your regional glass of wine or being a bit more adventurous & make your own home made lemonade from the abundant lemon tree
PLEASE ENQUIRE IF YOU WISH TO BOOK A ROOM OR 2 AND NOT THE FULL HOUSE.
The home features:
• 1 masters bedroom with ensuite bathroom
• 1 bedroom with ensuite bathroom
• 2 bedrooms with a separate bathroom
• Renovated country kitchen with all the mod cons
• Central heating in all bedrooms
• Entertaining deck with BBQ
• Wifi, TV, DVD
• Bedroom 1: King bed
• Bedroom 2: King bed
• Bedroom 3: 1 Queen bed
• Bedroom 4 : 1 Single bed w/ extra single bed + cot
Double sofa bed in living area
• 5 mn walk to town
• 2 mn drive to Morton National Park
• 10 mn to Moss Vale
• 20 mn to Berrima
• 20 mn to Bowral
• 5 mn to Exeter & Sutton Forest
• 1 hour to Nowra/ South Coast
• 1 hour 45 mins to Canberra
• less than 2 hours from Sydney 18kms off the Highway at Sutton Forest
With many natural attractions such as Morton National Park, Glow Worm Glen, Santi Forest Monastery & Fair Bower Falls, outdoor activities such as great mountain biking, local wineries, numerous bush walking tracks and of course the Brigadoon Scottish festival & the proximity of local artisan shops & cafes, you may have a hard time leaving Maison Shanti.