Coolabah Pines House offers a quiet rural retreat where you can sit back and relax or enjoy the local tourist attractions. Coolabah Pines boasts a modern, new, light filled, comfortable home with three bed rooms and energy efficient features.
- The Queen Ensuite Room has a large ensuite and blu-ray facilities, adjacent to a sun- drenched living area with wood fire.
- The Second Queen Room has a shared bathroom, with bathtub and is adjacent to a second living area with blu ray.
- The Twin Room shares the bathroom, with bathtub and is close to the second living area.
- There is a stretcher bed that can be used for a child.
Facilities and activities:
- Your linen is provided.
-Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and dish washer. Large serving area.
- Barbecue facilities are available for guests.
- There is a covered outdoor area overlooking the dam.
- Guests are welcome to peruse a DVD collection, use board games, or a croquet set,
- There are a couple of bicycles that visitors are welcome to use around the farm. -You will need to bring your own safety helmets.
-Wood is provided for an outdoor fire pit area.
-Many species of birds inhabit the area for watching.
- There are quiet spots to walk to on the farm, or guests can use the outdoor table by the swings.
Coolabah Pines is located at 151 Coolabah Rd Bungonia. We recommend you obtain a regional map for Goulburn area freely available at tourist information centres, or use your GPS.
Coolabah Pines House is nearby to Coolabah Farm House.
The Surrounding Area
Bungonia is approx. 11 km. Twice a year a Wine and Cheese Night is held, Easter Saturday Markets, Christmas Luncheon, and Judys Morning Tea is on the Second Wednesday morning of each month at the Bungonia Community hall . On the other Wednesdays there is a luncheon served at the Bungonia Hall, but a booking would need to be made. ask manager Check the Bungonia Website.
Bungonia Creek Wines and Yarralaw Springs Winery are close by and open their cellar doors often. Check Websites
Bungonia Recreation Reserve is approx. 15km drive from the property. The Reserve has many walking tracks for all levels of fitness. There are waterfalls and swimming spots available throughout the year. There is a ranger's office that will provide information and maps etc.
Within a short walking distance is the well known Sliding Lodge and Performance Horses that train horses and equip riders with special riding skills. They have their own horses as well as visitors bringing horses and riders to be trained.
Goulburn is approx. 30km drive away. It is a quiet rural drive to our nearest shops. In Goulburn, there are markets held in the park each month. Goulburn has many churches, clubs and restaurants, and there are many dining options. Goulburn has the Lilac Theatre for current movies and The Leidre Theatre group that present regular live performances in a small intimate theatre.
There is a swimming pool and various entertainment venues around Goulburn.
Bungendore is approx. fifty minute drive away, on some back dirt roads. Bungendore offers many cafes and craft shops. It is a very interesting place to spend the day looking around. Returning from Bungendore the road through Goulburn, that is tarred, can be taken to complete a round circuit trip.
Mobile phone reception is reasonable with Telstra only, otherwise no mobile reception. A landline is available for receiving calls or emergencies.
People with a disability are welcome at Coolabah Pines. There is an access ramp and wet room in the ensuite bathroom, that is wheelchair accessible
Shooting is not allowed
Dirt and trail bikes are not allowed.