Hardigreen Park is conveniently located only 3km from Bowral’s shops and cafes. The fully self-contained converted barn style “garage” sits on a 2 acre Burradoo family estate. Enjoy the privacy of the large seasonal north facing garden behind the cottage and its adjacent full size hard surface tennis court. Guests are welcome to feed the chooks and collect the eggs for their own use.
Great central location for getting out and about to all the Highlands attractions. Only 3km to Briars Inn for cosy log-fires, brasserie and live music. Also, only 3km to the Wingecarribee River walking track and the bike tracks of East Bowral.
The cottage is clean, modern and fresh but has a cosy atmosphere. Perfect for weekend getaways, school holidays, mid-week sojourns or longer stays. Absolutely ideal and rates negotiable for 2-12-week long term bookings – a great home away from home
The property features: -
• Fully equipped kitchen with marble benchtops
• 4-burner gas stove with separate electric oven and grill
• Espresso coffee machine
• Island bench and separate open plan dining
• Living room with French doors and flyscreens
• Gas and electric heating
• Internal laundry with washer and dryer
• Sunny north facing outdoor sitting nook overlooks large seasonal garden
• Outdoor setting with Webber BBQ
• Full size hard surface tennis court
• Off-street parking for 3 cars
• Short drive to Bowral cafes, shops, Bradman Oval and Cricket museum, and major wedding venues
• Directly opposite Chevalier College – ideal for those attending sporting events and functions
Bedroom Configuration: -
• Bedroom 1 – queen
• Bedroom 2 – 2 singles walk-through to queen
• Bathroom no bath
• Bedroom 3 – 2 singles
• Note, no bathroom downstairs
Distances to: -
• 3.0 km to Briars Inn
• 3.4 km to Bowral Golf Club
• 3.6 km to Bowral/Bradman Oval
• 3.8 km to Wingecarribee River walking track at Moss Vale bridge
• 7.5 km to Moss vale
• 7.8 km to Gibraltar Resort, Craigieburn and Bowral Country Club
• 7.9 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 8.7 km to Mittagong
• 9.8 km to Freeway
• 10.6 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 11.2 km to Berrima
• 11.4 km to Bendooley Estate
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message.
• The owners live on site in the main house but will offer you utmost privacy. They are available to you for any issues during your stay.
• The property is generally NOT Pet Friendly for weekend bookings but negotiable on a case by case basis for longer term bookings. There is currently no separate enclosure and the owners also have their own dog on site
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.