This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
This is what country holidays are all about Cornella Cottage is graced with period details and surrounded by enchanting gardens with hedges and trees offering complete seclusion. The c1870 double fronted Victorian cottage has been lovingly restored and furnished for your Highlands stay. There are numerous indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces, including the grand room with northern sunlight and garden views and a large stylish entertaining deck ideal for all seasons.
The formal lounge has a cosy slow combustion wood heater and there is also ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
This is the ideal cottage to retreat to after attending a wedding or to use as your base to explore the Highland's villages including their boutique shops, farmer's markets, cool climate wineries, great restaurants and cafes. There's also antiques, bric-a-brac and art galleries galore not to mention Burrawang's own General Store Cafe and the famous Burrawang Pub. Also nearby are the towns of Robertson, Moss Vale, Fitzroy Falls, Bowral and Berrima
The House Features: -
• Fully equipped granite and stainless steel kitchen with gas appliances
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en suite
• 3 other double sized bedrooms
• Second bathroom downstairs
• Separate laundry
• Slow combustion wood heater
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Wi-Fi available
• Double car-port for parking
Bedroom Configuration: -
• Bedroom 1: 1x King Bed with en suite Downstairs
• Bedroom 2: 1x Queen Bed Downstairs
• Bedroom 3: 1x Double Bed Upstairs
• Bedroom 4: 2x Single Beds Upstairs
Distances to: -
• 28.5 km to Bowral town centre
• 230m to Burrawang Village Pub
• 24 km to Centennial vineyards
• 25 km to Berrima
• 7.3 km to Robertson
• 15.2 km to Moss Vale
Welcome to Burrawang... a rare Highland experience.
First settled in 1862, the village of Burrawang nestles in the very heart of the Highlands. It is a village that is proud of its picturesque quaintness and its nineteenth century charm.
Our unique cottages and country gardens are little different today than they were a century ago.
The local business houses, too, are famed for their old-world charm, personal service and kind hospitality. Let our village take you back in time to an era of tranquillity and peace.
Burrawang offers you a warm, old-fashioned welcome.
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 Max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night Min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night Max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Absolutely beautiful, we highly recommend Cornella Cottage. As soon as you walk into Cornella Cottage you feel instantly at home it gave out a warm homely feeling. A beautiful 4 days was had. Thank you so much”
Joanne, September 2016
“We loved the high quality of everything provided from the furniture to the bedlinen, towels & kitchen equipment We would love to come back again. The attention to detail on everything was superb”
Steve, June 2016
"Thank you. House was so comfortable, kitchen well equipped, bedding clean. Overall had such a lovely weekend so thank you."
Sarah, June 2016
“There is nothing not to love about Cornella Cottage. It is a magnificent property that has been lovingly restored and is beautifully appointed. From the stunning furnishings to the thoughtful touches- everything is here for the perfect Southern Highlands getaway.”
Kate, May 2016
“The house was just great and was most enjoyable. All were very happy to be here.”
John, May 2016