This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
This is what country holidays are all about Cornella Cottage is graced with period details and surrounded by enchanting gardens with hedges and trees offering complete seclusion. The c1870 double fronted Victorian cottage has been lovingly restored and furnished for your Highlands stay. There are numerous indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces, including the grand room with northern sunlight and garden views and a large stylish entertaining deck ideal for all seasons.
The formal lounge has a cosy slow combustion wood heater and there is also ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
This is the ideal cottage to retreat to after attending a wedding or to use as your base to explore the Highland's villages including their boutique shops, farmer's markets, cool climate wineries, great restaurants and cafes. There's also antiques, bric-a-brac and art galleries galore not to mention Burrawang's own General Store Cafe and the famous Burrawang Pub. Also nearby are the towns of Robertson, Moss Vale, Fitzroy Falls, Bowral and Berrima
The property Features: -
• Fully equipped granite and stainless steel kitchen with gas appliances
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en suite
• 3 other double sized bedrooms
• Second bathroom downstairs
• Separate laundry
• Slow combustion wood heater
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Wi-Fi available
• Double car-port for parking
Bedroom Configuration: -
• Bedroom 1: 1x King Bed with en suite Downstairs
• Bedroom 2: 1x Queen Bed Downstairs
• Bedroom 3: 1x Double Bed Upstairs
• Bedroom 4: 2x Single Beds Upstairs
Distances to: -
• 28.5 km to Bowral town centre
• 230m to Burrawang Village Pub
• 24 km to Centennial vineyards
• 25 km to Berrima
• 7.3 km to Robertson
• 15.2 km to Moss Vale
Welcome to Burrawang... a rare Highland experience.
First settled in 1862, the village of Burrawang nestles in the very heart of the Highlands. It is a village that is proud of its picturesque quaintness and its nineteenth century charm.
Our unique cottages and country gardens are little different today than they were a century ago.
The local business houses, too, are famed for their old-world charm, personal service and kind hospitality. Let our village take you back in time to an era of tranquillity and peace.
Burrawang offers you a warm, old-fashioned welcome.
Extras available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
Rollaway inc linen – full stay only $40/night
Portacot inc linen – full stay only max $30 $10/night
Highchair – full stay only max $21 $7/night
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
• Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
“Absolutely beautiful, we highly recommend Cornella Cottage. As soon as you walk into Cornella Cottage you feel instantly at home it gave out a warm homely feeling. A beautiful 4 days was had. Thank you so much”
Joanne, September 2016
“We loved the high quality of everything provided from the furniture to the bedlinen, towels & kitchen equipment We would love to come back again. The attention to detail on everything was superb”
Steve, June 2016
"Thank you. House was so comfortable, kitchen well equipped, bedding clean. Overall had such a lovely weekend so thank you."
Sarah, June 2016
“There is nothing not to love about Cornella Cottage. It is a magnificent property that has been lovingly restored and is beautifully appointed. From the stunning furnishings to the thoughtful touches- everything is here for the perfect Southern Highlands getaway.”
Kate, May 2016
“The house was just great and was most enjoyable. All were very happy to be here.”
John, May 2016