Mirrabooka is a beautifully decorated, classic Southern Highlands weatherboard cottage with French doors leading out to wide wrap around verandahs which overlook a gorgeous 3 acre cool climate garden.
There is ample living space including two large living areas separated by wide blade hand crafted shutters. The formal living room boasts a large Flush wood fireplace. The casual living area invites the glorious garden in with floor to ceiling windows and glass doors. It opens out to the perfect alfresco BBQ area.
The stylish chef’s kitchen opens into the dining room which has a beautiful ambiance created by skylighting.
All the bedrooms are spacious, particularly the master with a truly lovely en suite and conservatory style bay window, freestanding claw foot bath tub and frameless shower.
The beautiful fully fenced 3 acres presents as a delightful arboretum with rows of Oaks, Black Walnut, hedges of sweet smelling Daphne, Laurel and an ancient Cork Tree. There is a rose garden, pond and mature orchard, all fully fenced and the dam at the bottom of the garden is also fenced.
The vegetable garden is available to guests in season – a fantastic way to supplement your cooking and you may be lucky enough to collect eggs from the chook house when the hens are laying. To top it all off there is a sweet dovecote which includes twelve doves and two resident Crimson Rosellas no partridge in a pear tree though
The property features:
• Stylish chef's kitchen featuring a 900 mm wide stainless range and dishwasher
• Two comfortable and generous living areas, one with sofa bed
• Ducted gas central heating and Flush wood fireplace
• Large flat screen TV, DVD, and Bose sound system and Wi-Fi
• Two recycled split air conditioners in bedrooms
• Perfect summer alfresco BBQ area
• Wide wrap around verandahs
• A dovecote including doves and Crimson Rosellas
• Rose garden, pond and a mature orchard all fenced
• Seasonal vegetable garden
• A good sized laundry with Miele washing machine and dryer
• Covered mud room verandah
• The entire property is fully fenced
• Walking distance to Burrawang village, hotel and general store
• Master – king bed plus en suite with claw foot bath
• Bedroom 2 – king or 2 singles please request bedding configuration at time of booking
• Bedroom 3 –queen
• Casual living area – queen sofa bed must be booked and paid for at time of booking
• 1.8km Burrawang Village Hotel
• 1.9km Burrawang General Store
• 7.2km Robertson
• 12.7km Mount Ashby Estate
• 13.5km Wombat Hollow
• 13.8km Fitzroy Falls Lookout
• 14.3km Moss Vale
• 16.8km Mali Brae Wedding venue
• 19km Bowral
• 23km Centennial Vineyards
• 27km Berrima
• 27.7km Bendooley Estate
• 32.6km Kangaroo Valley
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable