Welcome to "The Woolshed" at rural estate, Woobinda Park; 227 acres of heaven in Canyonleigh
Nestled into its own private little valley, the property offers peace and quiet without a road in sight. A perfect destination to relax and experience country life.
Once a classic shearing shed, The Woolshed has been converted into stylish accommodation for up to 10 people. It features generous living areas and three spacious bedrooms.
There are idyllic northerly rural views of horses and grazing cattle from both The Woolshed and its majestic wrap around verandah. Make the most of this setting with a BBQ and covered outdoor dining area on the deck or take your picnic to the shady trees below.
Inside is a cosy combustion wood fire with all wood provided which heats the space beautifully and a reverse cycle air conditioner keeping it comfortable in summer. The kitchen is brand new and includes a dishwasher.
Located on 227 acres of picturesque country, the perfect destination to relax and experience country life. A stylishly converted woolshed sleeps up to 10 people.
Great for families and groups.
The Woolshed itself is fenced and well behaved pets are welcome within the confines of the yard. Dogs are charged $100 per stay and must be on a lead at all times when outside of the fenced area. Kangaroos, Wombats, and other wildlife abound.
An interesting Alpaca tour can be booked for you if pre-arranged on neighbouring property for a nominal fee
The property features:
• Spacious living area with lounge and dining
• 2 x TV’s
• IPod dock
• Slow combustion wood heater
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Pool table
• Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
• Laundry including washing machine
• Private tennis court available upon request
• Fully fenced yard
• Bedroom 1: Queen and single bed with en suite
• Bedroom 2: Queen and single bed
• Bedroom 3: 2 king singles and 1 single bed
Mezzanine level above sitting room:1 x comfortable quality sofa bed
• 10.6 km to Canyonleigh general store
• 29.8 km to Sutton forest
• 32.2 km to Exeter
• 37.2 km to Moss Vale
• 38.1 km to Bundanoon
• 38.8 km to Berrima
• 43.9 km to Bowral
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• This property is shared with another house. You have private entry into your own fully self-contained area and will be afforded the utmost privacy during your stay.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Excellent property. Love to come back. Great for two families. Hosts were fantastic & accommodating. Loved the extras the cow feeding and the stories from Deb & Greg.”
Quinn Family, August 2016
“What a property The Woolshed is exceptionally clean and fitted out with everything you need for children of all ages. Deb & Greg are fantastic hosts, letting the family get involved in all the feeding of livestock- Thank you We will be back”
Anon, August 2016
"Thank you for sharing your beautiful Woolshed and property with us over the weekend. All of our family agreed we'd has the best weekend we've ever had together. The place was absolutely beautiful and everything we needed and more was provided. Loved the little touches like the blankets in the lounge room, the magazines, the cake tins, electric blankets, choccies...and so much more We felt so at home, so refreshed and relaxed we didn't want to leave. So thank you again, I had the best birthday. We will definately be back."
Gillian and Joseph, June 2016
'Wonderful and welcoming, the scenery and tranquillity is a must to experience. Had the pleasure of meeting the owners who made us feel comfortable and welcome."
Anne, May 2016
“We had a very pleasant experience, the property is super clean, spacious and comfortable. It’s definitely recommended for families. Our children had a fabulous time.”
Anon, April 2016
“The property itself was in immaculate condition and we saw no need for further upgrades. The place was clean, tidy and had a homely feeling. We could see that the owners spent a lot of time paying their attention to every detail that makes a holiday house a “home away from home.”
Samarasekara Family and Friend, March 2016