Self-contained 5-bedroom Farmhouse sleeping up to 14. Wood heater, outdoor spa, pet friendly on 52 acres of magnificent rolling hills and grape vines.
The Farmhouse offers a stay no working city dweller could resist......No phone reception, no internet, no TV reception, no laundry..... just eat, drink, sleep, relax and stay
Situated atop a hill overlooking 52 acres of magnificent rolling country with the sweet sounds of wild birds, the gentle mooing of cows; the heady beauty of grape vines.....the perfect place to relax and catch your breath. Take a walk around the property and take in the spectacular views and wildlife.
The property features:-
• 5 bedrooms; 4 have a queen and a single each and one has two singles 4 queen beds 6 single beds in total
• 2 bathrooms
• Commercial stainless steel kitchen with gas, dishwasher, microwave, extra bar fridge
• Slow combustion wood heater
• Huge dining table ideal for a family feast or workshops of any description - great for sewing machines, quilting etc
• 6 person outdoor heated spa with magnificent rural views
• unfenced dams
• pet friendly
• 4 x queen bedrooms each with a single bed also
• 1 x twin room with 2 single beds
• 2 hours from Sydney or Canberra
• 1.5 hrs from Nowra
• 40 mins from Bowral
• 30 Mins from Moss Vale
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“The Farmhouse was beautiful, with amazing views over the country. We stayed the weekend with 5 couples, and we all fit comfortably. We had an excellent time exploring the property. Karen was an attentive and nice host who allowed us to check out late which was great. It was a great property”
Kushal, July 2017