Welcome to La Finca - Spanish for "The Farm". At the end of a long tree-lined driveway is this substantial 4-bedroom home, perfectly positioned to take in the vistas of rolling hills and farmlands in Exeter.
Wake up to the heart of the country side, this country holiday home features large, spacious entertaining areas, formal sitting and dining rooms and two cosy fireplaces, perfect for lazy afternoons relaxing with a cup of tea, hot chocolate or a smooth red.
Enjoy the magnificent rural views of the nature corridor to Morton National Park & the splendid gardens from the comfort of inside or perhaps bask in the sun, enjoying the landscape from either of the two-outdoor shaded entertaining areas; one with a lounge and the other with outdoor dining furniture.
A short walk down the hill of the property takes you to a pristine Southern Highlands Shale Woodland, declared a Natural Reserve for its critically endangered vegetation community. Taking in the fresh air and the tranquillity you can’t help but feel at peace and in sync with nature.
Whether you are looking to escape the hustle & bustle of city life and enjoy a relaxing country escape, or are attending a local event, wedding or function, La Finca is ideally located on a tranquil setting of 27 acres, and is only 2km from the Exeter General Store great coffee and 6km from Montrose Berry Farm a popular wedding venue.
The views and setting will take you a world away from care. Yet you are still close-by to the shops and can enjoy the convenience of a short drive into town come and unwind at La Finca
To view more photos of this gorgeous property, feel welcome to visit our La Finca Southern Highlands Instagram account.
Alternatively, watch a short video on the following link
The gardens feature:
• Garden nooks
• Fruit trees in the orchard including apples, cherries, limes, lemons, plums, strawberries, tomatoes and rhubarb
• Veggie patch
• Fire pit with stunning views
• Shady decking and pergola areas
• Outdoor dining and BBQ
The house itself is spacious and comfortable and has been custom furnished and decorated for your enjoyment and relaxation.
The property features:
• Formal sitting and dining room with open fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Casual living area and eat in kitchen with sunny breakfast nook
• Fully equipped kitchen and laundry
• Nespresso coffee machine and French press
• 3 bathrooms
• Foxtel with full sports and movie package
• Bose Bluetooth speakers in all social areas
• Outdoor dining and BBQ
• Shady decking
• Sun protected outdoor lounge
• Central heating and split system air conditioning to all rooms
• Open fireplace and slow combustion wood heater
• Kids play nook
• Adult board games
• 2 baby high chairs, 4 toddler dining table seating chairs, 2 porta cots linen not included courtesy of La Finca with NO extra cost
• Bedroom 1: Queen with en suite, spa bath and TV
• Bedroom 2: Queen
• Bedroom 3: 4 singles/ 2 bunk beds
• Bedroom 4: King with tempur mattress, en suite and TV
Additional double sofa bed in living room
• 2 km to Exeter General Store
• 5 km to Bundanoon Bakery
• 6 km to Montrose Berry Farm
• 7km to Sutton Forest Inn
• 1km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 12 km to Moss Vale
• 20 km to Bowral
• 27 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 144 km to Sydney
• 155 km to Canberra
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“We enjoyed our stay at La Finca very much and it would be really fussy to mention anything negative. We loved the view and the house was cosy and had everything we needed. It was lovely to have an open fire in the sitting room and we had a wonderful lunch outside at the big table under the trees with rugs around our knees Lovely place.”
Sue, August 2017
“Excellent stay. Very comfortable even during the rain.”
Amanda, March 2017
“La Finca is absolutely gorgeous. The girls had an amazing time. It felt like home, only better. The view is stunning. Loved it”
Brayley, 20 November
''Beautiful property, lovely views, fabulous for our group.''
Paula, October 2015
"Overall a fabulous stay, fantastic views out the back, fab location, comfortable home."
Tracy, March 2015
"Just beautiful. We loved our stay."
Sinclair, November 2014