Velleron is a house full of character conveniently placed on the edge of Exeter village – it backs on to tranquil rural land but is a short 1km stroll to the famous Exeter General Store for coffee, cakes and delicious treats and gourmet supplies. It is the perfect country escape offering tranquility, privacy and a change of pace from city life. It is well located for functions and events in the Highlands, including weddings at nearby Montrose Berry Farm and Southern Highland Wines.
The property offers many tranquil nooks with sun and shade for all seasons. Sunny north facing verandah ideal for morning coffee in winter or perhaps the shady wisteria gazebo with cool breeze for a G&T in summer. The back deck with BBQ overlooks the substantial garden with various fruit trees plum, pear and apple which backs on to the neighbouring rural paddock with mixed dairy herd.
Velleron is pet friendly and has dog proof fencing at the rear however the entry is not gated so consider only bringing pets that are not prone to wander.
The property features:
• Fully equipped kitchen including 2 dishwashers – ideal for entertainers
• Large open plan living dining room with pretty window box seating – ideal for dreamers
• Sliding doors to rear bbq deck with fabulous outdoor setting
• Gas central heating and a cosy slow combustion wood heater in the sitting room
• 4 bedrooms including en suite – see beds below
• Australia Standard porta-cot included at no extra cost
• Books, DVD’s, CD’s, Wi-Fi and a toy box full of surprises
• Short walk to antiques, gallery, café, train station, hall and church
• Master with queen and en suite
• Staggered bunk with trundle under sleeps 3 singles
• Porta cot bring your own linen
• 1 km to Exeter General Store
• 5.2 km to Montrose Berry Farm
• 6.2 km to Sutton Forrest
• 6.5 km to Bundanoon
• 6.5 km to Solar Springs
• 9.8 km to Southern Highland Wines
• 10.5 km to Glow Worm Glen
• 20 km to Bowral
• 143 km to Sydney
• 154 km to Canberra
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is pet friendly and there is a surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets. Please note although dog proof fencing adjoins the neighbouring paddock, the driveway is not gated
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
“We had such a lovely weekend at Velleron. It was perfect for our family. Spending quality time with our family especially our beautiful grandchildren was truly great. We would definitely stay at Velleron again, and in fact I have recommended it to my sister for their family getaway. The property had everything we required and was very warm and comfortable. Thank you. We will be in touch again.”
Jan & Bruce, July 2017