Nestled in NSW Southern Highlands, only 1 hour 45 minutes from Sydney's CBD, 1.5 hours from Canberra and 15 mins from Bowral is Rowan Farm.
Here, in Fitzroy Falls, you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the country whilst you explore the local sights throughout the Southern Highlands.
From scenic walks Fitzroy Falls Lookout is only 600 metres walk to breath taking views, to top local wineries and restaurants, your stay at our farm is run on your schedule.
Enjoy a meal and stroll around many of the surrounding historic villages such as Berrima, Bowral, Burrawang and Robertson home of the film "Babe". Or perhaps you are attending a wedding at Mali Brae which is only 7km and a 5 min drive up the road or wine tasting at Mount Ashby Estate just a little further up the road again.
Our cosy three bedroom cottage is situated on 33 acres of land for you to explore. Find our creek, our dams, enjoy the sunset or just relax and read a book around the gas log fire.
The property features:
• Fully equipped modern open plan kitchen and dining area with all the essentials for you to cook and entertain in style.
• Dining area can easily accommodate up to 10 guests with views over the rear garden and paddock.
• Cosy lounge has a gas log fire for those colder days and nights
• 1 internal bathroom with his and hers sink and shower and toilet
• 2nd shower and toilet facility in the laundry room in the "Granny Flat"
• Smart TV with Foxtel channels
• Sun drenched sun-room for relaxing with a book or glass of wine
• Covered patio overlooking our front garden
• Granny flat/games room available to all bookings
• 3 queen bedrooms in the house
• 1 king bed and 1 double sofa bed in the granny flat additional nightly rate of $50 per person for use of. Note that the granny flat is a converted garage with stable doors and little insulation. It is hard to maintain heat but these two beds have electric blankets.
• We can also provide the following on request:
subject to availability – and paid for at time of booking
o Rollaway with linen $50 per person per night
o Porta cot with linen for $10 per night max $30
o Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Come down and visit Rowan Farm at Fitzroy Falls and take the stress out of city life……
• 1 km to Fitzroy Falls General Store with great coffee
• 7 km to Mali Brae Wedding Venue
• 9 km to Mount Ashby Estate
• 10.7 km to Burrawang
• 16.9 km to Kangaroo Valley
• 17.1 km to Moss Vale
• 18.9 km to Robertson
• 22.8 km to Bowral
• 27 km to Berrima
• 140 km to Sydney
• 177 km to Canberra
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“5 friends staying up for a friend’s wedding. Great property. Loved the extra touch of veggie patch access.Great place at a friendly fee Will be back. Loved visiting Tina and Tim Tam – very cute”
Lauren & Andrew, March 2017
“We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Rowan farm. Loved the big property, outlook, fireplace and exploring the grounds. Very clean, comfortable and convenient with revolving pantry. Great peaceful getaway”
Anthony, June 2016
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Rowan Farm. Loved the big property, outdoor fireplace and exploring the grounds. Very clean, comfortable and convenient with the revolving pantry. Great peaceful getaway"
Anthony and Stanmore, June 2016