Named Gibbengullen after its location on Mt. Gibraltar only 5.6km to Bowral and 2 mins to Mittagong town centre amidst the many gullies, this large family home will capture your imagination. Not to mention the magnificent bush views stretching from the Highlands to the Blue Mountains and Katoomba.
Sit back on the deck and relax, enjoy a BBQ or take photos with excellent light and a marvelous backdrop. Explore the garden with various nooks and a veggie patch or follow the path through the gully and over the Gib into Bowral, a leisurely 45 minute bush walk with nature Enjoy kangaroos close up at dawn and dusk.
There is plenty of room with multiple large living areas including a cozy lounge with wood fire, music room, and a large open plan family room opening on to the deck with floor to ceiling glass capturing the magnificent bush views of the Gib and Gullies in Mittagong. There is a modern kitchen fit for a chef, again opening out onto the deck and views.
An ideal retreat for that family get-together or corporate think tank, complete with fantastic photo opportunities.
The property features:
• Air conditioning
• Central heating
• Combustion fire
• Back deck with BBQ
• Washer/ dryer
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed with en suite
• Bedroom 2: Twin
• Bedroom 3: Queen
• Bedroom 4: Queen
• Bedroom 5: Twin
• 5.6 km to Bowral town centre
• 6.2 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 6.8 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 7.6 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 1.8 km to Mittagong town centre
• 14.5 km to Berrima
• 20.5 km to Southern Highlands Wines
• 26.2 km to Sutton Forest
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“What a beautiful house My friends and I loved the size and comfort of the place. We also loved the variety of the bedrooms and the garden full of native flowers and wildlife.”
Anne-Marie, August 2017
“The property was absolutely amazing and beyond our expectations. A huge thank you to the owners for allowing others to share this piece of heaven.”
Joanie, August 2017
"What an idyllic and ideal place to stay as a large family group. FANTASTIC Thank you'
Stephen, June 2016
"Great house. Would come again."
Clark, March 2016
"Gibbengullen suited our needs very well it was great. The pantry was well stocked and we had plenty of firewood for the weekend."
Donna, August 2015
"Fantastic spot for a winter weekend getaway with friends."
Danica, August 2015