This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
"Mittagong" is aboriginal for "Little Mountain". This is truly one of Mittagong's little gems and beyond the grand entrance gates is a property full of surprises that will enchant you.
Nestled at the very top of the property is a distinctive 3-bedroom resort style octagonal home positioned perfectly to look from every room out to the enchanting garden and northerly mountain views beyond. At every turn and every angle is another feature to behold:
- summer house.
- water fountains and lily ponds
- luscious lawns and manicured gardens
- sandstone paths
- leafy trees and beautiful vistas
The house itself includes an expansive light filled central living area which flows through to separate dining area and sunroom. The bedrooms all radiate from the central living area.
House Features: -
• 1 bathroom with spa bath
• fully equipped kitchen and laundry
• reverse cycle air conditioning
• marble flooring
• surround sound
• filtered water
• outdoor dining area and BBQ
Bedding Configuration: -
Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Double bed
Bedroom 3: Double bed
Day bed suitable for an additional single in sunroom
Distances to: -
• 3.8 km to Bowral town centre
• 5.6 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 6.2 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 7 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 4.2 km to Mittagong
• 11.1 km to Bendooley Estate
• 12.4 km to Berrima
• 17.4 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 23.5 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• This property is suitable for babies in arms or children over 12 years only. Unfenced ponds and water features.
• It is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 3 days prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Lovely and relaxing, beautiful gardens and surrounds. Would definitely come back again.”
Sue, November 2016
"It was lovely to stay here. One of the cleanest places I've ever seen and beautiful gardens."
Sarah, May 2016
"Beautiful spot, perfect for our weekend away from the hustle and bustle."
Sarah, May 2016
"A very peaceful setting with a lovely home and beautiful gardens, a very private and relaxing place for a holiday. We would definitely recommend Little Mountain to anyone looking for a most relaxing holiday."
Lorna & Phil, July, 2015
"The property was great We would use it again Little Mountain was a little piece of heaven away from home."
Priscilla, May 2015
"Nice property, beautiful garden."
Katia, April 2015
“We loved Little Mountain for our wedding weekend. The property is so beautiful and the gardens are so well maintained. A peaceful stay and great weather”
Elizabeth, October 2014
"As clean as any we have stayed at. Thank you."
Cathy, February 2014
"Little Mountain is a perfectly private and elegant retreat. Wonderfully positioned to explore the Southern Highlands or hideaway in the magnificent grounds."
Alistair, December 2013