• 7 cosy double suites and 4 family suites available
• King, queen or single beds available with additional beds or cot on request
• Each room has a shower or bath, Cable TV, Fridge, tea and coffee facilities
• Continental or full breakfast can be ordered separately
• Rooms can be booked singly or the entire 11 rooms can be booked at competitive rates.
• Single rooms can be booked directly below.
Note: Requests for downstairs rooms, multiple rooms, weddings or events
should be made on this site through the blue ‘Send a Message’ tab located under
the green ‘Request Booking’ tab
COMMON AREAS/FUNCTION AMENITIES
• Excellent location for weddings, functions, get-togethers or a quick getaway for two
• Award winning restaurant with renowned chefs Phat Duck
• Historic Dungeon available for functions – great for themed events
• Large Lounge with two fire places for gatherings and relaxing
• Smaller lounge and library for quiet activities
• Games room with pool table and lounges
• Magnificent gardens for functions and outdoor activities set in 5 acres
• Tennis court and summerhouse
• Ample parking with Tesla charging point
• 1 hour from Sydney, 3 minutes to Mittagong, 10 to Bowral and 15 to
historic Berrima and wineries
WELCOME TO THE FITZROY INN
Welcome to the Fitzroy Inn, one of the finest country inns in the scenic Southern Highlands of NSW. Set on the edge of rural town of Mittagong, this charming colonial building with its wrap around veranda opened as the Fitzroy Inn in 1836. It was the first guesthouse in NSW to provide rooms as well as liquor.
Nowadays the Fitzroy Inn offers contemporary accommodation, fine dining and function facilities set in a charming historic setting
Relax in one of our eleven delightful bedroom suites in the historic Inn, including four cosy attic suites overlooking the gardens. Four of the suites are available in the restored School Master’s Cottage. King or queen or single beds are available and additional beds and cots on request.
All rooms have smart TV and HDMI for your favourite movies, Coffee and tea making facilities. Wi-fi is available at the main Inn. Downstairs rooms on request.
Renowned Phatt Duck chefs Stephen and Teena Crooks have designed a delicious country menu to complement the Fitzroy Inn ambiance. They will be happy to assist with your catering needs for special functions. Meet Stephen and Teena when you book at the Fitzroy Inn Restaurant.
The Fitzroy Inn is the ideal place to make your dream of having a Southern Highlands Wedding a reality Hold your ceremony beside one of the century old oak trees or on the grand veranda. Our beautifully designed gardens and the original colonial building are the perfect setting for an elegant, intimate and romantic wedding. Phat Duck chefs Teena and Stephen Crooks are on-hand to handle your wedding menu needs. Your accommodation is available at the Inn. If required additional local accommodation can be organised for your guests, together with transport to and from the Inn.
We have a number of function rooms available for small conferences, cocktail parties, game evenings or just group gatherings. The Historic Dungeon is a fabulous venue for your themed event.
Throughout the year the magnificent gardens offer a grand backdrop for any occasion. We have hosted weddings, tennis parties, croquet matches and teas and picnic days on the lawns. Ask about a marquee for your event.