Bellara is aboriginal for “good” and what an understatement that is In a beautiful and private setting on the slopes of Mount Gibraltar, Bellara is quiet, peaceful and restful. Beautiful treetops can be seen from every window. The living room has north facing balconies capturing dappled sunlight through the trees and the dining room opens out to a large entertaining deck set amongst the gum trees. Venture a little further up the slope and you find the “terrace” complete with fire pit and a wonderful open air setting from which to marvel at the night stars.
With 3 bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs, and 2 bedrooms and a bathroom downstairs there is room for up to 10 guests. The kitchen is fully and thoughtfully equipped and the bedrooms warm and comfortable. The property is fully fenced and pet friendly and there is also a separate garden enclosure ideal for dogs.
Not far from the property are the fire-trails of the “Gib” which make for excellent exploring, and down the hill it’s a 3-minute drive or a 15-minute stroll to town and Mittagong’s popular cafes. Try the Shaggy Cow for great bakery delights or the Station Coffee House for popular coffee. A little further again and Lake Alexandra is a well-known local playground for ducks and birdlife – great for picnics and walking the dogs. Bowral is only a 6-minute drive yet Bellara gives you the distinct impression you are miles away from anywhere.
The property features: -
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Combined living dining room
• R/c air con and a large Vulcan gas heating unit
• Large outdoor entertaining deck
• 2 bathrooms no bath
• Open air terrace with fire-pit and gas heater
• Property is fenced and there is a separate dog enclosure
• Laundry with washing machine
Bedroom Configuration: -
• Bedroom 1 upstairs - king
• Bedroom 2 upstairs - queen
• Bedroom 3 upstairs - twin 2 singles
• Bedroom 4 downstairs – queen
• Bedroom 5 downstairs – twin 2 singles
One-bathroom downstairs and one upstairs
Distances to: -
• 1 km to Mittagong shops
• 4.4 km to Bowral town centre
• 5.4 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 6 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 6.8 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 1.1 km to Mittagong
• 13.8 km to Berrima
• 10.7 km to Bendooley Estate
• 18.4 km to Southern Highlands Wines
• 21.7 km to Sutton Forest
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.