Set on 8 stunning acres, this once historic little cottage is now a luxury break away
From the moment you drive through the electric gates you will feel you have stepped into another world. The driveway leads you to the stunning homestead set on a hill with stunning views everywhere you turn.
On arrival you will be greeted by beautiful wrought iron gates followed by a stone pathway edged by manicured flower beds and acres of old established gardens, and so much more. The main house is stunning with multiple entertaining areas, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is also a beautifully appointed self contained cottage consisting of one queen bed plus double sofa bed, kitchenette ,lounge, and dining.
Both the main house and cottage are designed for any weather with beautiful verandahs, fans, air conditioning and fireplaces yes, even the cottage has one
LIVING ROOM - with fireplace, large TV netflix, wifi etc, bluetooth stereo
DINING ROOM - seating for 8
CONSERVATORY - with table tennis
FAMILY ROOM - with fireplace and enormous windows featuring gorgeous highland views
KITCHEN - with dishwasher, fridge / freezers, Miele double ovens, Nespresso coffee maker, microwave etc
OUTSIDE - Dining for 8, BBQ etc
BEDROOM 1 - Double bed and new mattress, with french doors leading to verandah. Beautiful new bathroom with bathtub, shower, heated towel rail and seperate dressing room. Eco-Friendly and luxurious Earth Therapy amenities provided.
BEDROOM 2 - Queen size bed, large robe, designer decor.
BEDROOM 3 - Queen size bed, with french doors leading to verandah. Gorgeous decor.
BATHROOM - Gorgeous shower, heated towel rail, Eco-Friendly and luxurious Earth Therapy amenities provided.
SELF CONTAINED COTTAGE - Queen size bed plus Sofa bed. Kitchenette with microwave, Nespresso machine, toaster, kettle, fridge etc. Bathroom with shower. Large lounge room with leather Lazyboy lounges for ultimate comfort, fireplace and dining for 6 people. Large Tv wifi and Netflix etc. Blue tooth stereo. Verandah. Eco-Friendly and luxurious Earth Therapy amenities provided
The house is strictly for a maximum 6 people and the cottage a maximum 4 people.
NO WEDDINGS or EVENTS
Activities and Attractions
With over 8 acres of Estate to explore and unwind in, there is no shortage of things to do.
- Find the oversized hammock in the wedding paddock and admire the views, read a book or simply take a nap.
- Dip your toes in the dam and cool off.
- Walk, jog, run on the world renowned bush tracks leading from Fitzroy Falls just along the road from us
- Head into Bowral, or Mittagong for some Antique shopping
- Enjoy a fabulous lunch at any of the award winning local restaurants or pubs.
- Tour the Southern Highlands vineyards before taking a bottle or two back to the homestead.
- Enjoy a round of golf at some of the States best courses.
- Do a historic drive of the area including Berrima Jail, the Bradman Centre or the Pioneer Village.
And for the whole family?
- The amazing Glow Worm Glen - like a fairy wonderland...really
- Adrenalin rush at Fly Treetop Adventures
Relax. Rejuvenate. Recharge. Return
There is a dam on the property so young children should always be supervised when wandering the acreage.