Robin Hill Manor, your Southern Highlands retreat.
Just 90 minutes south of Sydney in the serene Southern Highlands, is the beautiful, rambling, country home, Robin Hill Manor. This large and well equipped estate provides a relaxing private retreat from which you can explore the surrounding districts.
Built in 1920 and set amid beautiful established gardens, the home has been tastefully restored and caters for families and groups of all ages. The floor plan provides two distinct accommodation wings, sleeping four and eight respectively. Both wings have separate bathrooms with the master bedroom having an en suite.
Linking the accommodation wings are an elegant living room, a dining room that seats 12 with an open fire place and a fully equipped large country style kitchen. It also features a games room with a billiard table and table tennis which completes the interior.
Externally the home has a beautiful wide north-facing veranda off the dining room, a courtyard with outdoor seating and barbeque opening from the kitchen and games room and through French doors from the lounge, is a terrace leading to the championship all weather tennis court.
Robin Hill Manor's location offers all the conveniences. Moss Vale Golf Club is at the end of the driveway, the village shopping centre and restaurants are minutes away.
Robin Hill receives high praise from all who stay and many guests return annually to her serene environs.
The property features:
• Games room, pool table and table tennis
• Large fully equipped country kitchen
• Dining for 12
• Lounge room
• Washer, dryer, iron
• Central heating and 2 fireplaces
• 2 TV’s plus gaming monitor
• CD, DVD player
• North facing verandah
• Outdoor setting for 12, Webber BBQ
• Tennis court
• Wood shed
• Onsite parking for 6
• Enclosed grounds
• Bedroom 1: 2 king singles with en suite
• Bedroom 2: 2 king singles
• Bedroom 3: 2 king singles
• Bedroom 4: 2 king singles
• Bedroom 5: 2 king singles
• Bedroom 6: Children’s bedroom with king single and trundle
• 10 km to Bowral town centre
• 12.7 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 13.2 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 14.1 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 15.4 km to Mittagong
• 12.9 km to Bendooley Estate
• 9.8 km to Berrima
• 4.1 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 2.9 km to Sutton Forest
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Robin Hill Manor was the perfect setting for our weekend away with friends. The tennis court and beautiful gardens were a definite highlight and every little touch had been thought of. We would certainly stay here again.”
Nathan, November 2016
“Another wonderful weekend at Robin Hill Manor.”
Vicki, October 2016
“Loved the fire seat. Beautiful grounds. Good proximity to town and golf course. Great for a family get together with two wings separate to the kitchen. Kids loved the trampoline.”
Cath, September 2016
“We thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Thank you.”
Lorna, August 2016
“Lots of facilities and implements, made the stay every enjoyable.”
“Really appreciated the set up and equipment in the Kitchen. The prepared fireplace was great.”
Louise, July 2016