This beautiful cottage is located within 2 minutes off the Hume Hwy.
Gorgeous 2 bedroom cottage with covered verandahs on two sides. One queen bedroom and two single beds in the second bedroom.
Tasteful décor with designer rugs and soft furnishings. Quality linens and towels provided. Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes. The lounge area has a 42" TV and comfy cane setting and 4 seater dining table. There are two sets of French doors off this room which lead to the balcony and some chairs for sitting outside. Recessed into one side of the living area is a kitchenette with stainless steel bench tops, toaster, kettle, microwave, electric fry pan and bar fridge. There is a four piece dinner set, cutlery, drinking and wine glasses along with cheese board, platters and bowls and utensils for nibbles etc...The bathroom has a shower and pedestal sink and there's also a front load washing machine and laundry tub should you need to use it. To keep you warm there are 3 panel heaters. There is also wifi and bluetooth compatible stereo system.
The cottage has no stove or oven but there is a microwave, toaster, kettle and an electric frying pan for basic cooking which is great for the bacon and egg scenario or get creative with one pan dishes or a roast. Weber Q 200 for bbqing on site too.
No smoking inside please, there is an ashtray on the balcony. Pets are welcome with prior arrangement.
There is a minimum of 2 nights stay.
Please note: If a reservation is accepted and you have paid the deposit and you then wish to cancel the booking the deposit is not refundable.
I really didn't want to have to add all this but after a few bad experiences with some dog owners so please adhere to and acknowledge the following rules and guidelines or leave your dogs at home. They will not be welcome.
The property is fully dog proof once the driveway gates are closed and secure and provided your dog can not jump a 1.4m fence. There is plenty of space to run and play and there is a big park 2 blocks away and fully fenced dog parks in Bowral and Moss Vale10 min drive.
- Please ensure your dog is house trained and friendly as I have a dog 1 yr old Border Collie x English Springer Spaniel called Lady which shares the same outdoor space.
- Don't forget to bring their bed and or mat or blanket for them to sleep on as well as their feeding and water bowls. Crockery within the cottage is not to be used for feeding your animals.
- Please keep them off the furniture and especially the beds.
- If your dog soils the carpet or rugs I expect you to have it cleaned professionally and if your dog is destructive to the furniture, fixtures and fittings you are expected to replace the item ie: chew and damage lounge = replace lounge.
- If you are going out and you plan to leave your beloved pooch unattended please ensure it does not suffer from separation anxiety and barks or whines while you are not there. It is not fair for the people within earshot or the animal.
-Pick up policy applies for number two's within the property.