A luxury home in the heart of the Southern Highlands. Ideal for family get togethers, couples getaway or executive escapes.
Completely renovated inside and out, this home features elegant interiors, polished concrete flooring throughout the living areas and original brick wall from the Old Bakery, simply sit back and relax in front of the slow combustion wood fire place. This four bedroom, two bathroom home consists of 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 1 day bed pulling out to a king and 1 single bed with a trundle bed. The property offers a large modern bathroom with a free standing bath and an open shower with 2 shower heads.
Located in the heart of Robertson with only a short stroll to shops and cafés.
- If you require the day bed made into a King and/or the trundle bed, please advise us at the time of booking.
- This property does not provide a freezer.
- This property is accessed via Burrawang Lane. Street parking only, available on Hoddle Street.
- The shed is NOT for guest use.
- If the property keys are NOT returned or are lost, a fee will be charged to the guests.
- All excess rubbish is to be taken when vacating the property, any excess rubbish left will result in a fee charged to have it removed.
For more information please send a message to us via the comments section of your Stayz enquiry.
Minimum 2 night stay
Long weekends & Public holidays - Minimum 3 night stay
My Fare Lady Home Catering
We want you to relax and enjoy your stay, so why not have your meals prepared and delivered to your accommodation. Order wholesome home cooked beef & pork cottage pie with a potato parmesan top or perhaps a creamy chicken & leek pastry pie through our catering provider, My Fare Lady. For breakfast, try My Fare Lady's individual breakfast trifles and muffin size bacon and egg pastry pies.