Situated in trendy and architecturally blessed Annandale, this large sundrenched North facing apartment accommodates up to five people. Boasting an oversized bedroom, classical lounge room and separate sunroom/study, this house-like home also features an internal laundry equipped with a brand new washing machine and dryer.
Only a 5min stroll to charming local cafes and restaurants, this convenient base is one of only three apartments in a period building situated on a gorgeous tree lined street abundant in classic architecture typifying that of historical Sydney.
Fitted out with all the essentials including brand new mod cons, other features of this perfect short or longer term letting include:
• Comfortable accommodation for 3 single people or even 2 couples and a single
• Large character bedroom with ordained period ceilings and a fresh new Queen size bed.
• Spacious lounge/dining room with adjoining open plan kitchen (includes new fridge)
• Fresh carpet throughout
• New sofa beds in lounge and sunroom which open up to accommodate overnight sleeping for up to three extra people
• New fully tiled modern bathroom with separate WC
• Separate internal laundry with New washing machine and dryer
• House-like living
• Street parking out front
• Free Wifi
• Public transport conveniently located nearby
• Sydney’s CBD and the University of Sydney only a few minutes by car or approx. ten minutes by bus
Completely furnished for short term rental, this home is a perfect lifestyle choice for local or overseas guests.
THE LOCAL AREA
Situated in the heart of Sydney’s Inner West, Annandale is a quiet leafy suburb with a rich local history exemplified by its colonial and federation architecture.
Juxtaposed to its heritage feel is its vibrant café culture, recording studios and art studios. With some of Sydney’s best cafés and restaurants at your doorstep, you will be spoilt for choice.
Less than 5kms to the CBD and neighbouring the iconic Sydney suburbs of Newtown, Glebe, Leichardt and Balmain you can experience the best of Sydney food, shopping and culture.
Enjoy a 10min stroll to the water’s edge at Roselle Bay where you will see spectacular views of the Anzac Bridge and city skyline. Continue east along the foreshore to the Sydney Fish Market in Pyrmont if you love your fresh seafood. Or continue on to Darling harbour – Sydney’s great celebration space and a playground for all ages.
Annandale is well served by public transport – the 470 bus takes you to the City via Broadway Shopping Centre and China Town. The 370 heads to Coogee Beach via Newtown and the University of NSW.
There are many other bus routes along Parramatta Rd (a very short walk) which take travellers to the RPA Hospital, the historical University of Sydney, the City and Circular Quay (where you can hop on to a ferry).
Sydney’s light rail (tram service) is only a short walk and is a quick and easy way to get to Central Railway Station (via Pyrmont).
If you prefer taxis, it is easy to hail one on nearby Jonhnson St.
GoGet Carshare also has several pods close by.