Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac, this property is a mere 1 hour from Sydney but feels like a million miles from bustling city life.
It offers the opportunity to soak up the gorgeous views of Careel Bay framed by stunning gum trees from multiple living levels.
The property contains:
- two queen bedrooms upstairs. 1 with amazing views
- 1 bedroom with two single beds upstairs
- 1 queen bedroom with ensuite at entry level
- 1 bedroom with comfortable sofa bed downstairs also with great views
- day beds in rumpus room which can sleep up to three people
2 living areas
- main living upstairs with elevated water views
- generous deck with views
- rumpus room which looks out on to grassy lawn and across Careel Bay
- 1 ensuite
-1 bathroom upstairs
- 1 bathroom in rumpus room with laundry facilities
- 1 powder room
Direct water access. Grassy lawn at water level is perfect for evening cocktails.
Huge double garage with internal access plus level carport at garage level.
This property is both rustic tree house and beach house. It's right on the water and yet surrounded by gorgeous gum trees. The kitchen is well equipped, the toilets are modern, beds are comfortable and sofas inviting. It's a comfortable cocoon surrounded by nature's beauty. All you need to do is relax, enjoy and respect.
The area offers activities galore. Hire a paddle board or kayak from the Careel Bay Marina, a stone's throw away. Bring your fishing rods and you won' be disappointed. Careel Bay is very tidal and is home to abundant species of birds.
If surfing takes your fancy, North Avalon beach is a five minute drive away. Whale Beach and Palm Beach are 10 minute drive away. There are cafes and shops aplenty at buzzing Avalon village a 5 minute drive away.
*Please note there is a no party policy for the property. The number of guests disclosed at the time of booking should correspond to the maximum number of people in the house at any point of time. If you are intending on hosting friends or family please let me know in advance. The neighbourhood is VERY quiet and the neighbours really enjoy their privacy.