The Avalon Beach Retreat Home is situated in Avalon on the famous northern beaches of Sydney, Australia.
The home is a single level U-Shaped house facing into a paved courtyard.
The layout consists of 4 bedrooms. 2 single beds and a queen size bed all with skylights and built in wardrobes. A Split level Parents retreat that has 2 king singles and a second level dressing lounge area.
The 4 bedrooms have a family sized bathroom with separate shower and spa bath. And the Parents Retreat leads to another bathroom with separate shower and laundry with washing machine and dryer.
The main living room has 2 sets of french doors one leading to a baclony and the other to the outside courtyard.
The second living area comprises an open plan kitchen and family room facing out to the pool and french doors also lead out to the courtyard with views to the bali hut and tropical landscaped stepped elevated tropical garden.
The outside courtyard is wonderful for a relaxed lunches and dinners next to the salt water pool and looking towards the bali hut and gardens.
The Avalon Beach Retreat Home is located on the northern beaches of Sydney
The Avalon village has the surf beaches on one side and the equally fabulous Pittwater waterways for boating and yachting enthusiasts on the other side.
5 minute walk to Avalon village shopping, restaurants, cinemas and lifestyle enjoyment
7 minute walk to Avalon's main surf beach
12 minute drive to our famous Whale, Palm and Bilgola Beaches
12 minute drive to Palm Beach Ferries for exploring the area by sea, Whale watching and beautiful Pittwater waterways.
50 minute buses to Sydney's CBD and trains
Surf Sun & Fun
Bushwalking in Kuringai National Park
Hot Local tips include
1. La Bannette is Avalon's world famous french bakery and you must arrive early as the croissants, pastries and especially the bagettes sell out fast
2. Celebrity Watch happens early morning at all beaches especially Palm and Avalon beaches in Summer.
3. Sunset cocktails to see the sunset over Whale Beach at our very seriously famous celebrity hangout Jonah's of Palm Beach.
4. Enjoy a beer or 2 after the surfing at Barrenjoey House Palm Beach overlooking the boats and ferries of Pittwater.
5. The Avalon Surf club for capturing the very beautiful sunsets of Avalon Beach.
6.Coffees anytime Avalon village for watching the passing parade of beautiful people.
The Avalon lifestyle provides a wonderful safe haven in which to enjoy all the northern beaches has to offer.