Come and enjoy superb water front living. "Kitsilano " is a newly renovated rambling family home of significant proportions, boasting:
- 3 levels, 4 spacious bedrooms 2 upstairs bedrooms with reverse cycle air-conditioning all with built -ins and beautiful ensuite bathrooms. 1 queen bed, 2 king single beds, & 1 single bed. Main bedroom also has large wall mounted TV;
- main living room has massive cedar framed sliding stacker doors that open onto north facing courtyard, surround sound stereo system, 65" TV, ceiling fans and stunning landscape fireplace;
- second living room 65" TV, sound bar, PS4 game station, Italian tiled floor and sandstone wall making very cool in Summer;
- elegant kitchen with ceasar stone benchtops, ceaserstone island bench, new stainless steel appliances with huge cedar French Doors opening onto north facing courtyard;
- alfresco dining in the north facing courtyard with elegant Italian tiles, detailed lighting, stone dining table that can seat 8.
- huge elevated balcony at the front of the house with water views, large front lawn with established gardens and a large spring-free trampoline, ;
- plenty of parking with the property boasting 2 street frontages.
Extremely well located, very short walking distance to the hub of Balmain - Darling Street's cafes, pubs and restaurants, bike lane straight to the CBD, opposite waterfront park, very close to 2 ferry wharves and bus stops.
Free wireless internet, linen provided, DVD player, PS4 station, 3 large Samsung TV's.
Available from 16th December 2017 until 21st January 2018
Rent: $900/night Christmas/new Year week $1,000/night
Sleeps 5 adults - trundel/mattresses available for additional 2 people. Additional person $50/night
Minimum stay 5 nights