Newly furnished 2 bedroom, north facing cottage close to Darling St, Balmain.
Short stroll to Balmain town centre where you can enjoy quality dining and village style shopping amongst the myriad of options available.
Ideal for that weekend getaway.
• 2 good sized bedrooms with queen bed in each, to accommodate 4 people.
• 1 additional guest welcome to sleep on the sofa bed in the living area.
• We can setup additional single mattress at the attic for 5th guest.
• Open plan kitchen with access to a beautiful courtyard where you can enjoy Al fresco dining.
• Indulge yourself in the newly renovated contemporary style bathroom.
• Internal laundry with washer/dryer
• Kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator
• Free WIFI internet
• Free parking for 1 car (unlimited street parking in signposted parking spots "Permit Holders Excepted Area B1 / B2". ) - Will be provided only if requested during booking.
Our stayz au online payment system is now up. You can now book and pay securely on stayz.
Just click request booking button and you will be taken to the online payment page.
Our Neighbourhood and getting around
• Only a short stroll to Darling St, the heart of Balmain.
• Experience village lifestyle and shopping, large variety of cafes and restaurants close by.
• Visit the local library or have a picnic and take a dip at Dawn Fraser Baths less than a KM away.
• In close proximity to Sydney CBD.
• Short stroll to bus stops (approx 80m).
• Travel by bus route no. 441 or 442 for less than 20 minutes to Sydney QVB (Corner of York and Market Street).
• Some buses (no 441) will continue to the Art Gallery of NSW.
• Quick stroll (approx 150m) to Goget CarSharePod, Llewellyn Street.
• Short stroll (approx 300m) to Goget CarShare Pod, Bettie Street Car Park Balman
• Short walk (approx 600m) to GoGet CarShare Pod, Wortley Street, Balmain.
• Take a walk to catch the S1 bus (Gladstone to Balmain East Wharf (Loop Service) to the Balmain East Wharf and catch a ferry to Milson's Point, Circular Quay and Darling Harbour.
• Houses in this area are in close proximity to each other. Please be considerate of neighbours and keep noise to a minimum.
• No smoking in house and no pets.
• Please becareful when walking up the steps into the attic. When up on the attic, please watch your head as some parts have low ceiling.