Luxuriate in style: bathe in a Victoria & Albert slipper bath in the Bisazza-tiled bathrooms, walk on Italian travertine and American oak floors, and cook dinner in a stainless-steel & calacatta marble Smeg kitchen. This home is a rolodex of European designers and premium finishes.
Enjoy three separate living areas including your very own home theatre. Electrically-operated glass walls lift away to give you seamless access to the outdoors on two levels. Private, peaceful and enviably positioned, the light-filled open plan is perfect for those quiet family get-togethers, exuding a relaxed and sophisticated vibe.
Situated on the Balmain Peninsula, 6 minutes from the city, with views over Balmain and White Bay, this is a lifestyle address - close to exclusive shops, cafes, markets, top end restaurants, music venues and some of Sydney's finest pubs. It features:
· A home theatre with 75-inch UHD screen for an authentic cinema experience, genuine leather electrically-adjusted seating with hot/cool cup holders, and connected to Foxtel, free-to-air TV and DVD systems;
· Lower Ground Rumpus with 55-inch HD TV opening onto backyard with outdoor dining and BBQ;
· Ground Floor living and dining area with balcony overlooking Balmain & White Bay – perfect for cocktails...
· Air conditioning to most parts of the house and wall heaters to basement rooms;
· ORIGINAL European appliances and fittings including Laufen-Alessi conveniences, Smeg Renzo Piano cooktop and oven, Zuchetti and Gessi Tapware...
· Full-height Hydrotherm towel rails with heating in bathrooms;
· Commercial-grade aluminium/glass doors and windows;
· Bedrooms with generous built-in robes;
· Relaxed living over three levels with maximum privacy;
Everything for your top-end stay is provided: sleep on 1,000 thread-count, 100 cotton bed linen, drink Lavazza coffee, T2 English Breakfast tea and assorted tisanes, and pamper yourself with Aesop toiletries.
This home doesn't compromise on the quality of life. And neither should you.