What a position Close to the beach – close to the shops, or bus at your front door to the ferry Take your pick how you want to spend your holiday time. This luxury holiday home truly boasts one of Mosman’s most prime and prestigious positions being only 2 blocks from the heart of Mosman Village and 3 blocks to Balmoral Beach. The first-class location of this property is equally matched by its stunning interior. The property offers a free flowing floor plan, classic light filled interiors with designer finishes, lovely views and a pristine in ground pool which is completely child safe. The elevated living space captures both the water views and cool harbour breezes. Guests will enjoy the level and sundrenched backyard with pool as well as multiple outdoor living spaces which include both an elevated alfresco patio, private sunny backyard and enclosed front yard. This property is simply a perfect holiday home if you are in search of a luxury experience in a dress circle location.
Core Features and Benefits
- Abundant 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom luxury home with views.
- Open plan living/dining which seamlessly connect to the outdoors.
- Oversized family friendly kitchen
- Stunning backyard with pristine pool and trampoline.
- Alfresco balcony that captures the views and level enclosed front yard
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Separate rumpus room teenage retreat with TV, Foxtel, and video games.
- Secure double car garage
- 2 Min walk to the village and 5 min walk to the beach.
- 5-10 min drive to Manly Surf Beach
- 20-25 min commute to Sydney CBD by ferry or bus
- Playgrounds, bushwalks and tennis courts only a few min walk away.
- Homeowner will provide toys, surfboards, bikes etc.
- Current bedding configuration can be augmented to accommodate additional guests upon request i.e. all king singles have trundles that pop up to queen size beds Alternative bedding config is 1K , 2xD, 2xQ
Top 5: Owners top 5 things to love about this house
1- Walking everywhere We never make coffee at home we just walk up to the village to get it.
2- The cool gentle afternoon southerly
3- Long lunches on the balcony enjoying the views
4- Escape from the children – the rumpus room is a dream
5- Watching the children in the pool or backyard. In this house it is easy to always keep an eye on them.
Other Important Information
- Please contact us for the most update and current availability and pricing
- Target Market: Best suited to executive families, holidays etc.
- This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
- Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
- We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email.
Property Type: House