If you are looking for a luxury experience with the benefit of a perfect location, look no further. This exquisite architecturally designed home is perfect for memory making moments with friends or family. Positioned right beside the gorgeous Rawson Park Reserve with a bike path and tennis centre it is a short 5 min walk to the boutique shops of Mosman Village and Balmoral Beach. The property itself offers a free-flowing floor plan, with contemporary light filled interiors over 3 expansive levels. This magnificent home provides a number of living spaces and has been purposely designed to accommodate families of all ages and sizes. Your family and guests will enjoy the large and lavish open plan living room and kitchen which leads effortlessly to the sundrenched alfresco patio and pool. This family residence offers a premium experience in a dress circle location with easy access via ferry to the city.
Core Features and Benefits:
- Newly renovated 5 Bedrooms, 3 beautiful ensuite bathrooms (+ powder room).
- Oversized modern kitchen with state of the art De Dietrich appliances.
- Open plan kitchen and living area featuring natural sandstone, royal oak floors and stunning fireplace.
- Sundrenched pool with alfresco patio with north aspect
- Stunning master bedroom with spectacular ensuite.
- Formal dining room with fireplace.
- Study with piano (that can double as a 4th bedroom if requested)
-Mezzanine rumpus room with balcony (which doubles as a 5th bedroom if requested)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, underfloor heating
- Sonos sound system and stealth surround sound speakers throughout
- Undercover off street parking for 2 cars and large family laundry.
- Short commute to beaches, Sydney CBD and airport.
- 2 min drive or 10 min walk to Balmoral Beach, Taronga Zoo and Clifton Gardens.
- Ferry link to the city and inner Sydney Harbor.
- Current bedding configuration can be augmented to accommodate guest requirements (home can be set up as a 3, 4 or 5 bedrooms) The singels in two of the rooms can combine to create queen/king beds
Owners Top 5...Things they love about their house
1- Quiet. Listening and hearing nothing but the wind and the water.
2- Being so close to everything – it really is so quiet but incredibly central
3- The leisurely morning bushwalk to have coffee at the beach, fishing and watching the kids jumping off the wharf
4- We feel like we live on holidays! It just has that relaxed feel and the house just works so well for easy entertaining
5- A hit of tennis, a refreshing dive in the pool and a sunset sit in the hanging chair with a cocktail, music and a good book.
Other Important Information:
-This property is best suited to executives families – young or old.
-A min stay requirement does apply however we do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
-Prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
-We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
-If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email. Bedrooms: 5
Property Type: House