This private luxury home is positioned in Mosman’s prized Prince Albert Street. The location provides elevated views of Sydney’s iconic Opera House and Harbor Bridge while simultaneously capturing the cool afternoon harbor breezes. Surrounded by Sydney Harbor National Park and being only a 5 min walk to Taronga Zoo and the boutique shops of Mosman Village, this property epitomizes the quintessential Australian lifestyle. This luxury residence not only provides a sparking in ground pool also offers easy access to the beautiful Balmoral Beach for those who love to sink their feet into sand. Last but certainly not least, “Mosman Templeton” is a property that offers guests easy access to Sydney via ferry or bus and a stylish traditional design which seamlessly combines indoor/outdoor luxury living.
Core Features and Benefits:
- Large 5 Bedroom 3 Bathroom modernised federation home with a perfect blend of new meets old luxury interiors
- Positioned in arguably Australian’s finest and most sought after suburbs.
- Large renovated kitchen which adjoins effortlessly to informal dining, large elevated deck and living room.
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom plus 3 other double sized bedrooms all with BIR on main level.
- Separate formal dining room ideal for entertaining.
- Expansive decks from both the upstairs main living room as well as lower level (including Foozeball and Ping Pong tables).
- Meticulously landscaped grounds including large in ground pool and trampoline (child secure front and year gardens).
- Large family sized laundry, secure double garage, air conditioning.
-Superior sound and entertainment system (WIFI & Foxtel throughout)
- Self contained nanny quarters on lower level complete with bedroom, bathroom and kitchen)
- 5 min walk to Mosman Village and Taronga Zoo
- 2 min drive or 10 min walk to Balmoral Beach
- 5-10 min drive to Manly Surf Beach
- 20-25 min commute to Sydney CBD by ferry or bus and free Mosman shuttle bus at doorstep.
- Playgrounds, bushwalks and tennis courts only a few min walk away.
- Current bedding configuration can be augmented to accommodate additional guests upon request.
Top 5: Owners top 5 things to love about this house!
1- That tree house feel - early morning array of colourful native birds perched outside the kitchen windows
2- Enjoying lazy evenings with friends and family on the deck as the last rays of light disappear behind the city's silhouette
3- Backyard cricket with the whole family on "the oval"
4- Escaping the city buzz lying by the wet edge tropical pool
5- Wandering up to the numerous cafes or working off the cafe treats running through harbourside National Parks situated just moments from the front door.
Other Important Information
- Please contact us for the most update and current availability and pricing
- Target Market: Best suited to executive families, holidays etc.
- This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
- Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
- We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email. Bedrooms: 5
Property Type: Luxury House