This property provides a premium and enviable position on lower Balmoral Slopes and is perfect for a Sydney beach holiday or for a large family that is relocating. Being only a block away from Balmoral Beach, this large home offers the quintessential Sydney lifestyle experience in a quiet and well established family friendly suburb. Only a short walk away you can easily access Sydney Harbor National Park and the Spit to Manly bushwalk which are “must do experiences”. The emerging Spit Bridge Entertainment Precinct also offers a host of restaurants, marina, sailing, fishing and harbor kayaking. The boutique shops of Mosman Village, Taronga Zoo and Clifton Gardens are all less than a 3 minute drive away and there is ample public transportation to Sydney CBD approx 30 minutes. Being in one of the best locations in Sydney, this property delivers for all members of the family both young and old.
Core features and benefits include:
-Large 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom with generous proportions throughout.
-Secluded north facing property on oversized 929sqm block of established and level gardens.
-Elevated harbour and beach views and light filled interiors.
-Free-flowing living spaces over 2 levels with many beautifully retained 1920s period details throughout.
-Huge family kitchen leading effortlessly to covered terrace at the front of the property as well as additional and private rear courtyard.
-Upper level bedrooms with beach views
-Formal and informal living rooms
-Double carport and family sized laundry
-Stroll to Balmoral with easy access to Mosman Village
-Plenty of children’s toys and beach gear
Owners Top 5: Things they love about their home
1- Walking to the beach...every day.
2- The property is so private with all the mature gardens.
3- Feeling like we are always on holiday.
4- Watching the children in the front yard from the patio
5- The tropical birds are our natural alarm clock.
Other important information
- Please contact us for the most up to date availability and pricing.
- This property is ideal for families with or without young children.
- This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
- Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates.
- This property is the owners primary home and therefore only discerning, discrete and respectful families only need apply
- Alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements. We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice - If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact PROPERTY PROVIDERS
Property Type: House