This property is located in one of Mosman’s most tranquil positions and is only a short stroll to Sirius Cove a local secret that has a wonderful park for small children. Sirius Cove connects to Sydney Harbour National Park where guests will almost certainly enjoy one of Sydney’s most picturesque bushwalks to Taronga Zoo Ferry Terminal approx 15 min walk. Boasting a prime position in the affluent suburb of Mosman, this family home is also walking distance to the boutique shops of Mosman Village and Balmoral Beach is less than a 5 min drive away. The location of this property offers guests the best of all worlds.
Core features and benefits include:
- A remarkably stylish family home.
- Expansive proportions over 3 levels.
- 4 generous double bedroom 2 with ensuites and 3 bathrooms.
- Formal and informal living/dining rooms.
- Free flowing main floor which warmly frames the natural rock formations into the home.
- Formal living and dining with large kitchen that flows through french doors to alfresco patio.
- Huge private master suite with ensuite on upper level with private balcony.
- Lower level with self contained nanny flat or teenage retreat which wrap-around -deck.
- Internal gym for fitness fanatics.
- Off Street parking and family size laundry
- This Property may not be suitable for young children
Owners Top 5: Things they love about their home:
1- Walking to the ferry via bushland – what a way to travel
2- Picnics with the children down at the park.
3- The peace and quiet. This is such a relaxed space and there is space for -everyone.
4- Strolling up to Mosman Village for breakfast.
5- Taking the long-way to the beach via Sydney Harbour National Park
Other Important Information:
- Please contact us for the most update and current availability and pricing
- This property is ideal for families with or without young children. Please note that the owners of this property do have a cat.
- The cat will not be in the property and we will do our best to prepare it however are not responsible for allergenic reactions
- This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
- Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates.
- This property is the owners primary home and therefore only discerning, discrete and respectful families only need apply
- Alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements. - We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice - If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact PROPERTY PROVIDERS
Property Type: House