Designed with relaxing and family living in mind, our home features a large deck for outdoor dining, family friendly spa on the deck seen from the kitchen, four-bedrooms and bushland views. Peacefully quiet, the home makes the perfect haven for a holiday.
Sleeps up to 8 people.
We have four chickens that roam freely around the property that deliver fresh eggs daily. Also we do have two beehives that provide fresh honey and keep to themselves.
Situated on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Beacon Hill/Oxford Falls is located between Manly, National Park and Narrabean Lake. Situated a 30 minute drive from Sydney CBD, the property is centrally to everything the Northern Beaches has to offer, just 10-minutes from a choice of 4 different beaches, 5 minutes to Narrabean Lake, Warringah Mall shopping and restaurants.
• 4 x Bedrooms
• 3 x Bathrooms
• Heated spa
• Modern kitchen with induction cooker, fridge/freezer, stainless steel appliances, cafe style coffee machine, 2 x ovens - microwave/convection combo, traditional oven & dishwasher
• Deck off the main lounge with views to bushland setting and Weber BBQ
• Open plan family room & dining
Seperate lounge/TV room, sitting room
• Indoor dinning table with 8 chairs
• Outdoor dining setting seating 8
• Master bedroom with separate wardrobes and ensuite
• Plenty of parking
• Downstairs toilet & basin
• Main bathroom with bath, shower, basin & toilet
• Internal laundry with washing machine & dryer plus clothesline outside
• High ceilings
• Polished floorboards throughout
• 2 x kids kayaks for guest use with life jackets
• Selection of lego for kids use
• Bond: $1000
• Cleaning Fee: $450
Master: 1 x King size Bed
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: 1 x Double Bed