This sun-drenched, three-bedroom townhouse with styled, spacious interiors showcases a large garden with BBQ and fully fenced outdoor area. Set in a boutique block, the house enjoys stunning outlooks over Bellevue Hill and views of the city and Harbour Bridge. Child-friendly, the property has air conditioning sleeping up to 5 people.
Ever-popular location in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, the home is steps from Cooper Park and a short stroll to Bellevue Road shops and Bellevue Park. Offering exceptional convenience, buses to the city are at your doorstep, and only a 10-minute walk to Bondi Junction shopping mecca, cinemas, and train-bus interchange. Indulge in bayside living with nearby Red Leaf Pool, stunning harbour beaches, Plumer Road Village shops, Rose Bay harbour, and less than 10-minutes by car to world-famous Bondi Beach.
• 3 x Bedrooms
• 2.5 x Bathrooms
• Large outdoor back yard with alfresco dining and BBQ
• Great playhouse with slide set
• Outdoor umbrella
• Dining room with table and chairs for 16
• Flat-screen TV
• Fully equipped kitchen with 4-burner gas stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, toaster, microwave
• Separate laundry with washing machine
• Child-friendly place
• Views of fireworks and city from balcony
• Balcony with day bed and umbrella
• Ducted air conditioning and heating throughout
• Balconies off bedrooms with city views
• Ceiling Fans
• Bond: $1000
• Cleaning & Linen: $350
Master Bedroom: 1 x King bed
Bedroom 2: 1 x Single Bed & 1 x Trundle
Bedroom 3: 1 x Single Bed & 1 x Cot
>>>Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
>>>This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
>>>L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
>>>Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above