Lovely character home circa 1900, newly renovated, self contained with private entrance. Airy high ceilings with ceiling fans or air-conditioners to cool those impossibly hot days and nights.
This area is very convenient to the airport and train station giving good access to the city and other venues. Please see my train network photo where I have mapped out times to most key tourist areas.
This is quiet suburbia yet still within short walking distance to bustling shopping and many restaurants. Please see my local restaurant photo where I have mapped out many local restaurants and take-aways.
This home offers spacious living for three with extra comfortable beds and mattresses. If there are additional guests, an extra single bed with a good innerspring mattress can be placed in either the second bedroom or the lounge, and there is a sofa bed in the lounge as well.
For those needing to work, there is a desk, a basic PC definitely not up to Gaming requirements and fast wifi internet
Foxtel Go is available on the PC providing you with the full Foxtel package including Sports, Movies etc.
On street parking usually available outside or within one or two houses.
Bags can be dropped off at apartment before check-in time
Early check in / Late check out by prior arrangement possible.
Can be joined with the back apartment if required for larger families. Your host lives downstairs to assist when required.
• Smoking outside only
• Use exhaust fan when showering to ensure adequate ventilation
• Use the air conditioners sparingly and turn off when going out
• Please respect my neighbours and the guests in adjoining apartment.
• Absolutely no parties or overly loud night activites.
• No overnight non-Stayz guests
• Please leave the house as you found it
• Hot Water. It is a large tank that supplies the whole building but it is on ‘off peak’ - which means it only heats over night. When it runs out you must wait until the next day. We have NEVER run out of hot water yet - but make sure you use Cold Water only in washing machine and take a reasonable time in the shower – particularly if you have more than 3 guests in your party.