Lovely character home circa 1900, newly renovated, self contained with private entrance. Airy high ceilings with ceiling fans and reverse cycle air-conditioners for heating and cooling.
This area is very convenient to the airport and train station giving excellent access to the city, St George Hospital and other venues. Please see my train network photo where I have mapped out times to most key tourist areas.
This is quiet suburbia yet still within short walking distance to bustling shopping and many multi-cultural restaurants. Please see my local restaurant photo where I have mapped out many local restaurants and take-aways.
This home offers spacious living for three with extra comfortable beds and mattresses. If there are additional guests, an extra single bed can be placed in the second bedroom and the lounge.
For the elderly or less mobile guests, there is a handrail for the 3 steps to the front door, an electric bed, and even though it is only a short walk to amenities, there is a bus stop outside to the rail Station, shopping centre and St George hospital.
A Porta-cot, baby bassinet crib or child camping bed, car seat, high chair and push chair can be requested, but please note that the back apartment is more appropriate for young children than this apartment, as it has a child gate, an outdoor play area and the rooms are not directly above any other apartments sleeping area. See my listing 200227 'The TARDIS - huge leafy balcony BBQ'.
For those needing to work, there is a desk and office chair.
Foxtel Go on a laptop connected to the TV providing you full cable TV package including Sports, Movies etc.
Digital electronic lock for convenient access. You will be provided your code prior to arrival.
Double glazing in front bedroom on street.
On street parking usually available outside or within one or two houses.
Bags can be dropped off at apartment before check-in time
Early check in / Late check out by prior arrangement possible.
Can be joined with the back apartment if required for larger families - see my listing 201561 'The TARDIS Expanded'.
Your host lives downstairs to assist when required.
• Smoking outside only
• Use exhaust fan when showering to ensure adequate ventilation
• Use the air conditioners sparingly and turn off when going out. If heavy use required a fee can be arranged.
• Please respect my neighbours and the guests in adjoining apartment.
• Absolutely no parties or overly loud night activites.
• No overnight non-Stayz guests. If more guests than booked are found to be staying you will be asked to leave.
• Please leave the house as you found it
• Hot Water. It is a large tank that supplies the whole building but it is on ‘off peak’ - which means it only heats over night. When it runs out you must wait until the next day. We have NEVER run out of hot water yet - but make sure you use Cold Water only in washing machine and take a reasonable time in the shower – particularly if you have more than 3 guests in your party.