Newly renovated compact 2BR apartment with great indoor/outdoor living. Air-conditioners to cool those impossibly hot days and nights, fast wifi and the full Foxtel package - Sports, Movies etc. Spiral staircase would not suit guests with limited mobility.
This area is very convenient to the airport and train station giving good access to the city and other venues. Please see my train network photo where I have mapped out times to most key tourist areas.
This is quiet suburbia yet still within short walking distance to bustling shopping and many restaurants. Please see my local restaurant photo where I have mapped out many local restaurants and take-aways.
This home offers spacious living for four with extra comfortable beds and mattresses. If there are additional guests, a day bed or bassinet or cot can be placed in the second bedroom if required.
For those needing to work, a desk and office chair can be set up if requested.
The public transport is excellent so that most guests do not bother hiring a car. On street parking usually available outside or within one or two houses. At busy times, the owner may share the off street parking if requested.
Bags can be dropped off at apartment before check-in time
A digital key lock can provide you with unassisted check-in. Early check in / Late check out by prior arrangement possible.
For those with less mobility, my front apartment is more suitable with an easy entrance. Please see my listing 199923
Can be joined with the front apartment if 4 bedrooms required for larger families. Please see my listing 201561.
Your host lives downstairs to assist when required.
• Smoking outside only
• Use the air conditioners sparingly and turn off when going out
• Please respect my neighbours and the guests in adjoining apartment.
• Absolutely no parties or overly loud night activites. Quiet time 10pm to 7am.
• No overnight non-Stayz guests
• Please leave the house as you found it
• Hot Water. It is a large tank that supplies the whole building but it is on ‘off peak’ - which means it only heats over night. When it runs out you must wait until the next day. We have NEVER run out of hot water yet - but make sure you use Cold Water only in washing machine and take a reasonable time in the shower – particularly if you have more than 3 guests in your party.