A world-class beachside residence with 180 degree views to match, this luxurious newly refurbished apartment is wrapped in breathtaking uninterrupted views over the full sweep of Bondi Beach, Ben Buckler peninsula and the endless ocean. Set on the prized north east wing of the newly upgraded ‘Mornington', it has been reconfigured from three bedrooms to create flexible, oversized living space featuring streamlined designer interiors, no common walls and level lift access to double garaging and private storage room.
The complex has a large outdoor swimming pool and is seconds to the beach and overlooking iconic Bondi Icebergs. Public transport bus at the door means you are able to be in the city in approximately half an hour or at Bondi Junction within 10 minutes enabling easy connection to trains and buses. The famous Bondi to Bronte walk is directly in front of the building.
The apartment sleeps up to 6 people, with a king size bed in the master bedroom with ensuite, 4 bunk beds in the second bedroom and a sofa bed in the converted 3rd bedroom/TV room, which is now part of the living area. The apartment has two brand new marble bathrooms, designer kitchen and internal laundry.
- Awe-inspiring 180 degree views, Sunlit glass-framed living & dining,
- Sleek dine-in
- Lift access
- Secure tandem garaging for two cars and keyless building security
- Large outdoor swimming pool
- Wireless internet available
- Flat screen TV and video recorder and Apple TV
- Elegantly and luxuriously furnished with sleek leather lounges and upholstered dining suite.
- Fully appointed kitchen with side by side fridge, microwave, dishwasher, under bench oven
- Beds with feather and down quilts and luxury vellux blankets
- Internal laundry with 10kg front loader washing machine and 6kg clothes dryer
- Vacuum cleaner, Iron and ironing board
Please note the rates are applicable for up to six guests. The rates do not vary for a lesser number of guests.