Perfectly located just off Bondi Road, this stylishly renovated two-bedroom apartment features spacious open plan kitchen and dinning, with a full length balcony. This designer retreat is a breezy walk down to the Bondi Beach and up to Bondi Junction. Also features lift access, sunny common gardens, a sparkling pool and is pet friendly.
- Tightly held security block opposite Bondi Public School;
- Two sunny bedrooms with built-in robes;
- Bright open kitchen living space leading out to the balcony;
- Caesarstone kitchen island that doubles up as dining table;
- Stylish bathroom with a walk in shower and separate bath;
- Second bathroom/wet room with rain shower and WC;
- Lift access, shared gardens with a pool;
- 10 visitors parking spots in the complex, free unlimited street parking;
- Pet friendly.
Master Bedroom: 1 x Queen bed
Second Bedroom: 1 x Double bed
Lounge: 1 x Double Sofa bed
1 x Porta cot available on request at extra cost (please bring your own cot linen)
- Unfortunately the tree canopy view from our balcony is no longer there as a new development is being built next door. Fret not though, the major works have already been completed and there is minimum construction noise from 7am to 5pm during the week. The building site is closed on Public Holidays, plus every Sunday and over Xmas and NYE. Reduced working hours on Saturdays from 8am to 4pm;
- We accept small dogs as long as they are well behaved and house trained.
Fresh quality bed linen and bath towels are provided. Bring your own beach towels.
We provide shared bathroom essentials including shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body balm.
Guests can also help themselves to cooking condiments, cleaning / washing products, tea/coffee and whatever else is available at the property.
Interaction with Guests
Mi casa es su casa!
We don't ever come around but can always be there in the background at your immediate beckon call, to help with anything you might need throughout your stay. Just let us know if there's anything you need! :-)
Bondi Road, 2 min walk from our flat, offers a choice of great cafes, yummy restaurants, awesome massages, Bondi's most famous fruit and vege shop (Frutologist) and great bottle shop / mini market (Kemeny's). Head to The Dairy cafe for the best coffee around, Stuffed Beaver for awesome blue cheese burgers, Sefa for middle eastern cuisine, Society for delicious pizzas or Panama Cafe for a Central American experience, all within walking distance from our apartment!
There are many buses to the city and Bondi Junction leaving from Bondi Rd (see Transport NSW to plan your trip). There is a train station in Bondi Junction and taxis are easy to get from outside the apartment building as well. In addition, Sydney is serviced by Uber X which is dirt cheap (use code uberlabodeaccommodation for a discount) and also Go Get (which is a rental car company with cars all over Sydney available to book online by the hour).
No parties or events
Check-in is after 2PM
Check-out is 10am lastest
No groups under 28 years old. Families welcome.