Freshly renovated 3 bedroom house located 3 blocks away from the sand and surf of worldly renowned Bondi Beach. Next door to Bondi Village cafes and restaurants, right in the heart of Bondi.
- Beautifully decorated furnished property (photos with furniture coming soon);
- Generously proportioned living, dining & kitchen with a wonderful flow of space;
- Brand new gas kitchen with dishwasher;
- 3 large bedrooms. Bedding configuration:
* 1x king split bed (can be made as 2 singles on prior request);
* 1x queen bed;
* 2x single beds.
- Lush back garden & entertaining area with outdoor table and gas BBQ;
- Outdoor laundry room facilities;
- Large windows, polished timber floorboards throughout;
- Brand new family bathroom with combined bath/shower;
- Original features throughout with high ceilings;
- One-minute walk to multiple cafes, restaurants, Harris Farm Markets and IGA. All located just 100metres away;
- Minutes to Bondi Beach;
- Close walk, ride or bus up to Bondi Junction for trains or buses, 2 minute walk to 389 or 333 express bus stops;
- Capturing the absolute best of the Bondi Beach Village lifestyle.
In addition to great quality linen, we provide some shared toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body balm) plus guests can help themselves to our spices, olive oil, vinegar, detergent, washing powder and toilet paper. We ask guests to replace anything when it finishes as a courtesy to the next guests. : )
Interaction with Guests
Mi casa es su casa. We don't come around and bug you, but are here to help with anything you might need throughout your stay.
Worldly famous Bondi Beach offers a great choice of Hipsters cafes and restaurants, trendy boutiques and a super cool Sunday market. Walk down Hall Street to immerse yourself in the Bondi bubble. Get a take away coffee next door at Paris Le Go, a bacon and egg roll at Birichina, a healthy middle eastern pita bread for lunch at Sababbah and some tasty Asian Fusion tapas at China Diner (or an awesome homemade pasta at A Tavola). Finish up with an amazing 'Specials board' gelato at Messina or.. if you are young, free and fabulous, or want to mingle with the locals, grab a drink at Bondi Hardware or Cafe Bikini.
There are many buses to the city and Bondi Junction leaving from Campbell Parade (see Transport NSW to plan your trip). There is a train station in Bondi Junction and taxis are easy to get from Hall St. In addition, Sydney is serviced by Uber X which is dirt cheap (use code uberlabodeaccommodation for a discount) and also Go Get (which is a rental car company with cars all over Sydney available to book online by the hour). There's paid metered street parking in front of the house (2hs max during the day - free at night).
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is after 2PM
Check-out is 10AM latest
No groups under 28 years old, no noise.
Minimum 4 nights stay.