The penthouse Bondi Beach offers stunning panoramic views taking in the full length of Bondi Beach and sweeping out across the Pacific Ocean as far as the eye can see. From both the spacious contemporary open plan living area and the large terrace, one has a front row view of life on the ocean - spot dolphins, whales and watch the famous Bondi surfing action.
* North facing penthouse with endless ocean views.
* Located in one of the most tightly held coastal enclaves, perched just above the rock pools and the Bondi-to-Bronte coastal walk.
* Guests will enjoy a private stairway entrance into this two-bedroom apartment which occupies the entire top floor of a block of six.
* Newly renovated with premium finishes through out and drenched in natural sunlight this is the perfect beachside holiday rental.
* Council parking permits available for $45
* Large terrace with panoramic beach and ocean views
* Spacious interiors seamlessly embrace the beach terrace
* Premium finishes and luxurious modern comforts throughout
* Stylish designer kitchen with Miele appliances
* 2 bedrooms
* Office area with views across Bondi Bay
* Moments to Bondi Beach and renowned waterfront attractions including Bondi Icebergs 270M by foot/3 mins, Tamarama Beach 460M by foot/5 mins walk, Marks Park at your doorstep and more…
Bedroom 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 Double Bed
Living room Extra wide, ultra comfortable sofa
A damages bond is payable which is refundable on check out.
MINIMUM NIGHTS and CHECKIN/OUT TIMES
2 nights minimum stay during off peak times. Christmas and Easter is a minimum of 3 nights stay.
Normal check in time is after 1pm while check out is by 10am. There maybe some flexibility with these times depending on bookings before and after your dates.
If cancelled less than 1 month prior to arrival 100% of the deposit will be kept unless the property is booked by another party for those dates.
REVIEWS FROM LAST SUMMERS RENTAL PERIOD
Wow, without doubt this is one of the best views of Bondi you could hope for. The apartment was clean and well furnished. While it's perfectly located to get to shops and restaurants, the view is so good we often got take away meals so we could enjoy it. Two things to consider - the stairs are not suitable for young children or the elderly (no rail on one side and a drop). Overall a great place to stay. Fiona, January 2015.
Owners note: Since this review we have had a very secure baby gate installed at the top of the stairs.
“We found the Bondi Beach Penthouse to be everything that we had hoped and more. The view from the balcony was absolutely amazing and all the rooms and furnishings were immaculately presented in a modern surrounding. The proximity to the shops and the beach was fantastic. We walked along the beach every morning and had breakfast in some of the most amazing places in Bondi. Definitely would recommend this to anyone, even our 2 year old loved it! Will come back again in a heartbeat”. Adeline, March 2015
Owners note: Two reviews from Christmas and Easter 2015. This years below...