• Intimate apartment block housing only three other apartments
• Your ground-floor apartment is easily-accessed with only 3 steps to the front door – perfect for parents with babies or toddlers
• Summer design and location will leave you feeling like a true Bondi local
• Polished timber floors creates a classic, yet modern feel – appropriate for its surroundings
• Ample natural lighting radiates throughout the large and open spaces to create that perfect summer vibe
• Stay cool in this ground-floor apartment during the hot summer months
• Master Bedroom: Queen bed with adjoining sun-room (ideal for a cot, place to get some work done, or simply a bit of personal time-out)
• 2nd & 3rd Bedroom: Each contain a Double bed
• Plenty of closet space in each bedroom
• Large and spacious modern kitchen, brand new, with stone benchtop
• Fully equipped with everything you'd need to prepare a lovely family meal
• Microwave, oven,fridge, plenty of cupboard storage space and new dishwasher
• Connects directly to living and dining rooms for full household interactivity and spaciousness
THE LOUNGE ROOM
• Large lounge-room in open-plan design means the family remain connected even when doing their own thing
• Large super-comfy sofa able to fit the entire family
• Flat screen TV for winding down at the end of exciting (but tiring) days
• 2 brand new full bathrooms, means there's never a wait for ‘taking care of business'
• Main bathroom contains toilet, shower, bathtub, vanity with basin and mirror, while second
bathroom contains shower, toilet and vanity with basin and mirror.
Want to avoid the hassle and cost of laundry fees? Good news – the apartment contains a dedicated internal laundry room with a washer and dryer (as well as a clothes line outside).
• Stunning landscaped garden is literally an extension of your apartment
• Hardly used by any of the other apartments
• Perfect for enjoying the summer sun, resting your feet after a busy day out-and-about, or simply letting the kids do their own thing with safety and peace of mind
ACCESS TO EVERYTHING – FEEL LIKE IT'S YOUR HOME:
• Complete and uninterrupted access to all areas of the entire apartment
• 3 bedrooms means no one's sleeping on blow-up mattresses or fold-out couches
• Direct access from your personal living room to adjoining garden retreat
• TV, WiFi, Foxtel cable TV, home furnishings and full appliance-stocked kitchen will make this feel like your home-away-from-home
• FREE reserved car parking spot at your front door – avoid driving around for hours looking (and paying) for a temporary parking spot (or please visiting guests driving to visit your place)
Interaction with Guests
I like to ensure your vacation starts off on the right foot.
I will personally greet you upon arrival at the apartment and hand over the keys. I'm always happy to also give you a quick run-down on the local area and a few tips from an old local. I take personal satisfaction in knowing that my guests get the holiday they're after by making the most of their stay.
To kick-off your dream vacation, you will also arrive to a welcome basket including things like cereal, bread and condiments (including the famous love-it-or-hate-it Vegemite!)
Throughout your stay, I'm only ever a phone call away, or feel free to drop me an email if that's easier for you.
I'm always happy to provide recommendations, advice or anything else that might pop up during your stay.
• Located in probably Australia's most famous and iconic suburb: Bondi Beach
• Only a minute's walk to buses that connect to central transport hubs that will take you anywhere around Sydney
• You're just a brief taxi ride away from famous Sydney suburbs and neighborhoods like Watsons Bay, Kings Cross and walking distance from the famous Eastern Suburbs beaches of Tamarama, Bronte, Clovelly, Gordons Bay and Coogee
• The sand on Bondi Beach is literally a 2-minute skip from your doorstep!
• You are surrounded by countless bars, restaurants, coffee shops, doctors, pharmacies, fashion and convenience stores
• Bondi Junction – one of Sydney's major retail, shopping and transportation hubs – is located right up the road and within walking distance or a brief car ride from your place
• Easy to get to by taxi or public transport from the airport (or anywhere!)
Other Things to Note
Have a pet? Should be no problem… but please ask us first.
To ensure that all of our guests have the perfect summer vacation for them and their families, we've set a minimum 5 day booking for the December and January months. Please contact us direct to find out if we're able to accommodate a shorter booking.
Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but again, please check with us first.
Most importantly, visiting Sydney should be a special memory for you and your family. Live it up. Entertain the kids. Feel at home.
Please don't hesitate to be in touch so I can make this the once-in-a-lifetime holiday you're looking for.
As you can see, this is a family home in a residential area. If coming to Sydney to party, you've picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately just not at our place.
Though we are sure it won't come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
And being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or back).
To make sure we keep the place and all amenities in tip-top condition, we've set a maximum occupancy of 6 (+ 1 baby). Please respect this.
Prices Terms and Conditions
Rates are listed in the tariff table and a minimum stay is 3 nights, but this may be waived if bookings result in smaller blocks.
A fully refundable $300 bond is required to cover damage, excessive cleaning or replacement of lost security keys.
A cleaning fee of $150 applies to all stays.
Long stays, up to 59 days, are negotiable.
A 50% deposit will secure the booking and the balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
Payment can be made via an Australian bank account or via the online payment system (accommodation portion only). The bond and cleaning charge must be deposited into a bank account as this is not a Stayz charge.
The property is smoking-free.