This luxury modern home has an open plan design and is the perfect base for your holiday in the heart of Bondi Beach. Suitable for 1 large family or 2 smaller families.
The house is located in the quiet tree lined section of trendy Hall St and is only a short walk from Bondi Beach (500 metres) and seconds away from transport, restaurants, cafes and shops.
Downstairs there is a large living area extending from a sleek modern kitchen. Open the bifold doors to a large deck and north facing, landscaped backyard with heated swimming pool.
The deck has a BBQ and an outdoor shower with hot water, to refresh after the beach.
When it's time to relax, watch movies on the widescreen plasma TV with surround sound stereo. DVD player, Wii games console and free Wi Fi are also available.
There is also a rumpus room/study downstairs with a piano and a sofa (which can be converted into a queen bed if required).
The feature bathroom downstairs includes internal laundry and extra fridge.
Upstairs has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The main bedroom has a European king bed plus ensuite. 2nd bedroom has a queen bed. The 2 other bedrooms have single beds (with roll out trundles). All upstairs has ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning.
There is parking for 1 car in the carport. There is room for a second car in the driveway.
SUMMARY OF PROPERTY DETAILS:
- Main bedroom with king bed
- 2nd bedroom with queen bed
- 3rd and 4th bedrooms with single beds (which both have roll out single trundle beds)
- 1 sofa bed in downstairs study
- 3 bathrooms (1 ensuite with shower, 2 with bath)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Swimming pool (4m x 7m) with gas heater
- Outdoor deck with gas burner BBQ
- Air conditioning/central heating upstairs
- Carport for 1 car, 2nd car can be parked in driveway
- Surround sound stereo, DVD player and DVD library, Wii console with games and Wi-Fi
- Appliances including double oven, Gaggenau cooktop, dishwasher, 2 fridges, washer, dryer
A swim or surf at Bondi Beach is a must if you are lucky enough to experience a Bondi summer. Try the amazing cliff top coastal walk or get up early and exercise with the locals who run up and down the soft sand!
Bondi is also famous for its bars, cafes, and restaurants. Situated on Hall St you are within 200 metres of the hip strip and the best that Bondi has to offer. Dine out at A Tavola, China Diner or Bills. Grab dessert at Gelato Messina. Or if you want to eat at home there is an IGA supermarket, Harris Farm fruit market and award winning providores all nearby.
While you will love being close to the action, rest assured that our one-way section of Hall St is quiet and peaceful. Beautiful figs create a canopy over the street and there is greenery and bird life.
You may not need to leave Bondi Beach but we are 100 metres from the bus stop. The 389 bus will take you to Bondi Junction train station or all the way to the CBD.