TWO AND THREE NIGHT WEEKEND BOOKINGS CAN ONLY BE BOOKED AND CONFIRMED 4 WEEKS IN ADVANCE (or a higher rate is charged). PLEASE ASK FOR A QUOTE AND BE THE FIRST PENCILED IN IF THE WEEKEND IS FREE!
Huge, stylish, fully furnished, self contained, two level, five bedroom, 3 bathroom (one of which is an en suite) house sleeps up to 11 people, available for holiday rentals.
Just a very short stroll to Campbell Parade, then it's across the road to the beach! Close to shops, cafes, Bondi Beach market, transport, all the wonderful things that the Bondi Beach area has to offer.
The house comprises of:
* Master bedroom with Queen bed, with hotel quality linen and king-single sofa bed, en suite (with walk in shower) and walk in robe.
* Three bedrooms with Queen size beds, with hotel quality linen.
* One bedroom with 2 singles with hotel quality linen.
* 2 bathrooms, one with shower over the bath, the other with a walk in shower.
* Combined huge, open plan dining room, kitchen and lounge room opening into a sunny backyard with a BBQ. Perfect for that afternoon drink after a day at the beach!
* Off street parking for 2 cars.
- PARTIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNLESS APPROVED BY MANAGEMENT AND NO GROUPS OF UNDER 30 YEAR OLDS PLEASE.
Check out other properties at Ruby's Holiday Residences....
The only thing you'll need to bring are your clothes, toiletries, cozzie and beach towel!
This beautiful beach is the closest to the Sydney city centre (8kms) and is home to the one of the worlds oldest surf life saving clubs, if not the oldest.
At 1km long, this beach can attract more than 40,000 visitors on a typical summer weekend.
The surf can range from very large waves one day to calm and quiet the next. If the surf gets too large for your enjoyment, there are two pools at either end of the beach, at the southern end, the famous Bondi Icebergs and the northern end with the Kiddies Pool.
At Bondi, you can find some great restaurants and nightlife. The dress is usually casual with t-shirts, sandals and shorts quite acceptable in most of the dining places, many with views. The Bondi Pavilion, on the beachfront, often has entertainment and exhibitions.
There is a great coastal walk (6km) starting at the south end of the beach that takes in spectacular ocean views and allows you to visit a number of smaller but still scenic beaches all the way to Coogee. Or learn how to surf with lessons from a personal instructor. There is so much to do. or just laze on the sand!
For more information and some history of Bondi Beach, check out these websites: